[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
if i have ele weakness on hit gloves will it override snipers mark on bosses?

It does overlap it, i changed it to portal
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Penknight wrote:
Hi, I been trying to use POB to compare my build to your and I can't figure out how your build has much higher barrage damage.

My profile is open. Corgichowmein is the character.

The brutal restraint is giving me:
50% increased critical strike chance.
5% Increased attack and cast speed

I feel that my damage against boss is not consistent and that I may need more damage pen. But I cannot figure out POB to decide what to upgrade next.

I know that I need to get a dying sun but my flask control is terrible :P.

no offense, but what the actual fuck is that tree bro

fix your tree, i cant even describe how wrong it is, no lioneyes fall first of all, wrong nodes everywhere, check my pob and copy it

No offense taken.

I reworked my tree to be similar to yours.
Got barrage enchanted helmet ( still working on a rare for +int and life )

Got a new Brutal restraint that gives me:

50% increased critical Strike Chance
20% Increased Elemental Damage
5% Increased Attack And Cast Speed
20% Increased Projectile Damage

I do lose out Assassination for that nice multiplier and some life.

I think I got POB correctly setup.
Here is the link.
https://pastebin.com/vBf2Nj2S

Still missing some damage to get it up to your build.
I am guessing that I somehow need more critical chance strike to get it close to 100%?

Hi I've been following this build and I managed to craft the item above. Though it doesn't have +1 or 2 arrows but it gives me roughly 300k dps increase according to POB when multi-moded compared to Death's Opus. Is it worth it or should I aim for +2?
"
_Kalec_ wrote:

Hi I've been following this build and I managed to craft the item above. Though it doesn't have +1 or 2 arrows but it gives me roughly 300k dps increase according to POB when multi-moded compared to Death's Opus. Is it worth it or should I aim for +2?

+2 is rly important
I feel like going for dex stack +2 arrows is better than going for phys bow if your budget allows it. Just my opinion :D
"
andrew8448 wrote:
I feel like going for dex stack +2 arrows is better than going for phys bow if your budget allows it. Just my opinion :D

ye ofc dex stacking is better but i really dont know how to transition to dex stacking at this point
Do you need a source of "can apply two curses" to make it worth having sniper's mark and curse with ele weakness on hit on the gloves? Thank you!
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:

ye ofc dex stacking is better but i really dont know how to transition to dex stacking at this point

That was meant for the other guy crafting the bow.

Also, as for YOU, you mean YOU don't know how to transition to dex stack? I mean, ofc its gonna be harder without harvest crafting, but do you even feel you NEED the dmg to do Sirus 8? Actually asking because I am making the build and I don't know if I can fully commmit to crafting/buying the gear for dex stack.

I might just go with a budget setup anwyays since I am not tryhard this league :D
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:

That was meant for the other guy crafting the bow.

Also, as for YOU, you mean YOU don't know how to transition to dex stack? I mean, ofc its gonna be harder without harvest crafting, but do you even feel you NEED the dmg to do Sirus 8? Actually asking because I am making the build and I don't know if I can fully commmit to crafting/buying the gear for dex stack.

I might just go with a budget setup anwyays since I am not tryhard this league :D

btw with my current gear i get same dps with a dex stacking build, is just preference i guess
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 12, 2020, 9:09:57 PM
d
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 12, 2020, 9:10:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info