[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
Slycoo wrote:
Hey I have been enjoying the build a lot and I am in a some what budget version right now. I know I need a Farrul's Fur but are there any cheaper options so I don't get one shot all the time? Here is my path of building.

https://pastebin.com/JKUTTvJz

Unfortunately, there is no chest option that will magically keep you from being 1shot. Thats just the nature of playing a dodge/evasion based character. If you want, you can try to fit in Withering Step gem before you have the money for a elusive redeemer boots.
I find that with ~3400 life, acrobatics/phase acrobatics, wind dancer, and steel skin, with elusive up, I can do sirus 8 somewhat comfortably. Not sure if I will be able to do it on 3mil dps, though.

Im currently playing the build on a 6L Chin sol and a tabula rasa. So ~2100 life right now. Won't be smoothly killing bosses anytime soon. I have about ~3mil sirus dps on barrage. No permanent charges up or anything. Just frostbomb and sniper's mark as my 2 buffs besides flasks.

Hope this helps!
Hey
And on the cluser what jewel do u put?
"
neossirl wrote:
Hey
And on the cluser what jewel do u put?

Ultimately. If you’re going for dex stacking, you’d go for vengeful commander and cold to the core as the notables you want.
I mean in the cluster jewel , since he open 1 slot for jewel
"
neossirl wrote:
I mean in the cluster jewel , since he open 1 slot for jewel

Either an abyss jewel with flat cold damage. Attack speed when crit. And crit multi or life.

Or a viridian jewel with %life, attack speed with bows, crit multi.

I’m using 3x grand spectrum viridian jewels as a cheap way to get some damage. I’m piss poor in league and don’t have the means to roll or buy crit multi jewels.

Currently sitting on 2100 life and 3mil Sirus dps.
Just missing 6L hyrri and cluster jewels at the moment.
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Corpsetastic wrote:
I'm clearly missing something obvious here, but where are you getting curse immunity from?

They can't curse if they are dead

I've been one-shot from 8K EHP on curse maps many times. Won't curse maps/Metamorphs and/or delirious bosses just kill you without breaking a sweat? For a build that's supposed to focus on mapping that seems like an awful lot of map rerolling to do.
Last edited by Corpsetastic on Oct 10, 2020, 4:19:41 PM
"
Corpsetastic wrote:
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Corpsetastic wrote:
I'm clearly missing something obvious here, but where are you getting curse immunity from?

They can't curse if they are dead

So that's another whole set of map mods you can't run with that setup in end game. Noted.

u can get curse on quicksilver
Hey i am trying to use the pastebin code but it keeps giving me errors i restarted but it keeps saying there are problems i downloaded the latest version of PoB is tha the problem?
hey ,
if im playing with an aurabot who put precision and hatred , what do i run?? for now i run herald of ice/thunder/fire
"
neossirl wrote:
hey ,
if im playing with an aurabot who put precision and hatred , what do i run?? for now i run herald of ice/thunder/fire

no clue how to play with aura bots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info