MAC - Still 3.12.0

And yet we have this error when trying to login: There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart PoE
"
Clarkent wrote:
And yet we have this error when trying to login: There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart PoE

Login server is not live, again.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
PC users can already queue for login. Mac users can't.

Means no game today as the queue will be skyhigh.

That is if the mac can queue when those login servers are back. Else we will be able to play once the league ends.
Last edited by HelgeBecker on Sep 18, 2020, 3:19:28 PM
"
HelgeBecker wrote:
PC users can already queue for login. Mac users can't.

That means no game today as the queue skyhigh.

The first few hours is full of bug exploit and hot fixes, don't worry you won't miss a lot
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
neohongkong wrote:
The first few hours is full of bug exploit and hot fixes, don't worry you won't miss a lot

Well sorry if you play all alone, but I will miss the chance to play with my friends.
And that pisses me serious off.
"
HelgeBecker wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

Well sorry if you play all alone, but I will miss the chance to play with my friends.
And that pisses me serious off.

They already call MacOS version as experimental version.

You enrol yourself as a test subject.

as clearly stated here -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936392
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
as clearly stated here -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936392

"
Micashy wrote:
"Show Contents" , Contents, MacOS and run Path of Exile unix executable. That worked for me guys for the update issue too. Don't start the PathofExileClient but rather Path of Exile file.

:)

Follow these instructions, there should be another patch download and then you are in the queue. It is still 3.12 btw.
Last edited by threatmantic on Sep 18, 2020, 3:54:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info