[3.14 No Nerf]Blazing Salvo Hierophant -Totem Bombardier -10m+ Sirus DPS -Newb Friendly

"
"
From what I can tell Blazing Salvo has been patched.

tell me how to pump a tree step by step?

What do you mean pump a tree? Like the order in which you should take your passives?
Last edited by Kyslior on Sep 27, 2020, 9:23:58 PM
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Sep 28, 2020, 1:30:57 AM
"
"
"

What do you mean pump a tree? Like the order in which you should take your passives?

yes, I mean what to take first
"
"
"

I'm just a beginner, and the tree is very big
Quick question here: I see in the PoB you use neither Fork nor GMP. Isn't that better for clearing and single target thanks to overlapping ? Or was that before the spell was "fixed" ?
Last edited by thomzon on Sep 28, 2020, 7:11:05 AM
"
HylianSage wrote:
Well I'm gonna hijack this guys thread to tell you guys not to play this build until there is a bugfix patch. I league started with my own blazing salvo totems build and after looking into why it felt so weak I found out that the gem isn't scaling off projectile damage OR Aoe damage. So gems like concentrated effect do nothing as well as any aoe nodes or projectile damage nodes or anointments.

Pretty disappointing.

The bugfix has been added and the community fork now supports all projectiles. Damage has increased substantially.
"
thomzon wrote:
Quick question here: I see in the PoB you use neither Fork nor GMP. Isn't that better for clearing and single target thanks to overlapping ? Or was that before the spell was "fixed" ?

That was before the spell was fixed. Right now the other gems that I have added to the build outclass the fork, especially for boss dps.
"
"
"

I'm just a beginner, and the tree is very big
tell me how to pump a tree step by step?[/quote]

What do you mean pump a tree? Like the order in which you should take your passives?[/quote]

I'm just a beginner, and the tree is very big[/quote]

quite, you basically follow it over from the beginning, only a few stipulations. Ill work on getting some lines drawn up for it.
Doctor,

You stated in an early build version that Zealotry is superior over anger due to spell crit and the consecrated ground. Indeed, at the time of this comment writing, you still have Zealotry in your links. However, in your new write up, you now claim that Anger is BAE. Why now Anger over Zealotry? And if anger, adjust the guide to reflect that in skill geming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info