[3.15] EARTHSHATTER JUGGERNAUT Build. BEST OF SLAMs. Screen Wide AOE. Cheap League Starter!

"
reddie27 wrote:
"
"
Can somebody enlighten me on the reason why Fist of War Support isn't included in any of the Earthshatter links, be it staff or mace version? Isn't that superior to Pulverize?

For mace you can use it, but it gives next to 0 advantage over other gems. For staff it's useless

Thanks for the guide. Places a good foundation, but I don't think fist of war is useless for the staff. It is actually quite effective. People should give it a try and see what they feel.

OF cause you can experiment. But numbers don't lie. You need super slow attack speed for Fist of War to overtake other gems.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Playing the build this whole season it actually feels better for me to have fist of war on. We all know this is a slower attack speed build vs many others so personally I think it works just fine. Once I made the transition to this gem for me it felt better.
"
reddie27 wrote:
Playing the build this whole season it actually feels better for me to have fist of war on. We all know this is a slower attack speed build vs many others so personally I think it works just fine. Once I made the transition to this gem for me it felt better.

Well, if it feels better then definitely use it.
But numbers are against it on staff as you attack too fast and it only boosts an attack every 1.8 second

Shockwave and Spikes will destroy everyting WAY before you get this boosted attack
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Last edited by Angry_Roleplayer on Oct 14, 2020, 11:04:18 AM
I'm really loving the build and getting into red maps. Does anyone have any suggestions on what should be my next priority?

I can also honestly say I have attempted to Vuln a pair of gloves over 100 times, and the best I have are the Temporal Chains ones you currently see. I am extremely frustrated. If you happen to have a set you are willing to sell to me, I am more than willing to reimburse you the 45c or however much it ended up costing. However, at this point, I just can't go on anymore trying to get it.

PROS: no expensive crafting rares...

...aside from hugely expensive chest plate, ring, belt, boots, amulet. :D

But anyway, how is this build doing actually? Especially for "normal" users who is running it.

I tend to be skeptical about screaming titles of guides and TS promises of "360noscope mlg melting all content" statements, especially after recent BL build that i tried(where i couldn't even squeeze enough DPS on A5 Sirus, regardless of build-required gear and promises of 15mil+ dps(tho it's a good mapper)).

Is it a good boss killer? Or should i look somewhere else for that purpose?
Last edited by Prof549 on Oct 14, 2020, 10:34:13 PM
needed a break from mapping, so I bought 25 Gloves and hit one with vulnerability corruption.

My problem is the missing recipes for socketing/linking.

Are they hard to come by? Really NEVER delved in my career ^^

Tried to get it done by some unfriendly guy who told me he needed
"lots of mats"...is there a sheet where I can see the exact costs for the crafts? As I understood It costs next to nothing if you have the recipes
Last edited by Verfall777 on Oct 15, 2020, 11:58:33 AM
"
Sadoldgit wrote:
Have just reached level 88 with minimum investment and not sure what to prioritize next. I can't find any gloves with the vulnerability corruption, which would be a massive damage boost, I think.

Any help appreciated

Make them yourself.

For me it took about 50 pairs of Haemophilia to get the corrupt, and ofc the stats on the gloves were the shittiest possible, but the corrupt itself is pretty huge for clearing.

I suggest you search for the gloves, non-corrupted obviously, just start buying a bunch, the stats won't matter that much really, they cost around 2c each. Fill maybe a normal tab, I think it's 36x.

Then make them +20% quality, 4-linked and correct color, and then vaal all of them.

Each pair will probably cost around 3-5c in the end, it's just not bad at all. I've sold many of the other corrupted ones, with a decent corrupt, for 15c. So you might even go plus if you're lucky.
I'm getting deeper and deeper into the end-game of this build, the latest upgrade was switching from 6-L Loreweave to 6-L Astral Plate (Double Curse+Crit), gotta say the damage improvement was insane just by the feel of it, haven't checked any numbers really. I felt way squishier though since the max-res went down without Loreweave. So probably won't be pushing lvl 98 any time soon.

@Cry0nicS
The Astral Plate took seriously all my flat currency, 10 ex (as you mentioned) to 6-L, my worst luck so far. I usually always link them way cheaper myself. Been trying for ages to get Hillock to damn Fortification, but he refuses, so I had to go with 20% qual only ;D

End-game huge damage improvement = Double Curse Astral Plate with Assassin's Mark ring + Haemophilia Vuln corrupt

Edit: Fixed

Last edited by Mcwang15 on Oct 15, 2020, 5:54:56 PM
"
perK1 wrote:

@Cry0nicS
The Astral Plate took seriously all my flat currency, 10 ex (as you mentioned) to 6-L, my worst luck so far. I usually always link them way cheaper myself. Been trying for ages to get Hillock to damn Fortification, but he refuses, so I had to go with 20% qual only ;D

That's why I recommend buying a 6L 30% astral plate. Usually sells for 2-3ex. 2.5 ex for hunter orb, 5c-10c for elder armor and 3-4ex for awakener.
Costs like 10ex, but you get the best possible odds :)

If you wanna keep spending currency on upgrades, I upgraded my staff.
Spoiler

Think it provides like 1M+ dmg more than a 515 pDPS Hege (which also is not very common). Calculated without PC. And one extra endurance charge (that also brings 8% increased dmg) :)
Worth to mention, once Hege is gone, the only way to generate power charges is with block (Whirling Barier node - on boss fights) and on kill (from assassin ring - on maps).

But yeah, crafting a 800+ pDPS Eventuality Rod ain't gonna be cheap, or easy :)

P.S. Why the cinderswallow urn? We don't really ignite / burn anything (AFAIK) and the mana leech from jewelry / jewels should be enough. Unless you really, really need that life regen...
For myself I decided to craft onslaught on boots and use another flask until I have enough currency for bottled faith....
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Oct 16, 2020, 7:14:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info