Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

z
so many tears in those comments hahaha lmao

nice changes GGG keep it up, dont mind all the crying babies who have to copy paste another pastebin now :D
yes MORE
With so many here focused on Glancing Blows nerf, seems like it was warranted. If just a few players used it as a mandatory keystone, there wouldn't be this many tears.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
rip summonners

Nope got to end game on a 4 link.
did red maps t16 with an traded 6 white socket skin of the loyal vs 100c.
Didnt use cluster jewels at all and it was fun. no OP spectre as well. Just skeletons, zombies and support spectres.
Completed harvest grove and to bad it didnt make it to the core.
investment < 2ex. gained 40+ ex not bad for a casual player

Did sirus and all stones only in the first league he appeared. Will never ever do that again. Just enough stones for red map demands

Looking forward to do summoner again with heist. It looks simular to harvest and i bet i have tons of fun again.

You realy fu**ed molten strike, please buff molten strike.
It was my best build
"
Same ol' same ol'

So once again, the real abusers of mechanics, the super wealthy that can spend 100Ex on a build will still get those top tier items and trivialise the game while the 99% just get smacked down hard once again.

The lack of critical analysis by GGG is breath taking.

WHY do you think players gravitate toward certain mechanics? I don't know, is it because dying in an instant and having no idea how it happened is not fun for a lot of people?

Obviously the data demonstrates that frustrated players will play longer and ultimately put more coins in the slot machine, but the trade off is vocal players like myself which will advise others that PoE has become a miserable gaming experience much of the time.

Took the words right of my mouth. I'm glad I have skipped all the leagues this year. Been playing since 2014, and this is the biggest decline in enjoyment I've had the displeasure of experiencing this past year. Something tells me 2.0 isn't even worth my time.
"
Rekt_that wrote:
Mtg at least attempts to put all the information you need on the card/in the rule book..

How do you find out how long your poison/bleeds last without recreating your build in a 3rd party program?

i dont know wtf is that guy is talking about
i never played mtg before only hearthstone, but it wasnt hard to completely undestand the game just by reading cards texts and downloading some meta decks and just check 5 min how that deck is working

mtg is well open to noobs while poe is not

i personally playing poe cause one of my fav streamers started playing poe and i watched his streams hour to hour day to day and i got into this game

i had 3 or 4 previous attemps to play poe but i was like wtf is this game and never passed 5 act cause were boring to death + died a lot ( to league mechanic) and didnt understand wtf is going on

so i never played poe for 3-4 years after first attempts, and i started playing poe (and buying stashes and boxes = investing in this game) ONLY after watching hours and hour of streams. its funny even first month viewers hated poe and i hated myself i was like wtf again this dumb game but day after day i got into this game finally and became addicted

so just imagine how unwelcome this game is if you are noob.

7 out of 10 noobs delete poe before they pass 5 act cause they are extremely confused and dont understand anything. they dont make any meta builds dont do anything supposed to do for surviving cause THEY DONT KNOW wtf is going on
i PERFECTLY remember my first ever char with dumb ballistas (old trash ballistas) random tree and randonm skills in random weapons it was so bad that i barelly killed any mobs in game

and AAAAFTER i watched so many hours of streams i started understand what is build what is poe million different programm is how bleeding works how res work and that i need 75% res in this game etc etc

its not like MTG not at all.

PS i watched some korean girl started playng poe from 0, she didnt read guides or didnt used any software, she blindly started playng poe, and she died in first act 3 or 4 time on Merveil and she deleted poe on stream
it was funny af
Last edited by BlackBlackRainbow on Sep 15, 2020, 5:47:32 PM
people thinking summoners are dead literally live on another planet. i did start the harvest league as a zombie necro and it stomped everything to A8 sirus on budget. Did act 1-10 in like 5-6 hour, killed all map boss almost instantly up to t16 because it has fking good dps while being almost unkillable.

yes now you will be less tanky in endgame obviously, if you are going for 100 i guess it might be harder now but it still gonna stomp everything with ease.

summoners have been almost nerf every league as far as i can remember and know what? they survived and were still braindead op.

good work ggg a bit disappointed about glancing blow nerf and spellslinger but overall sound fair.
Every new league the same comments about nerfs - they ruined my build bla bla bla.

But remember the most popular skill gems since 2014. There were times for RF, Flicker, Molten Strike and many many others that are gone now. This a natural evolution of skills rotation. 2-3 year builds are quite unplayable now. New bosses requires new abilities - just compare Uber Atziri fight vs Sirus vs Uber Elder. At Uber Atziri reflect damage was painful, and RF builds were good at her.

Sirus fight requires another mechanics.

Map clear speed should be nerfed for sure, I saw some old streams of 2014, when i first start to play this game. At that times players respect monsters, there were no such insane clear speed like modern CA/TR or Lightning Wild strike builds. But no one cares that time to clear a strand/beach map is 30-60 seconds now, especially with HH.

That's why no surprise to this nerfs, they just pick most popular builds and think how to nerf them. Every league.

This hase some positive aspects. Just se the price of Dev. Diadem with spectres lab enchant, and price for unpopular build from top10-20. There is a silver line in picking not top build - gear is much cheaper and affordable. Picking up a top build for non prof players will always bring certain amount of disappointments - e.g. for helm enchant. So for casul players all this nerfs can be even beneficial - min/max is much more affordable.
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info