Add A CoolDown for Whirling Blades in PVP

"
Ramanuga wrote:
Here comes the strenght of arc - nothing helps to run away from it. But the only problem - low dps (if enemy has Fairgraves).

I agree. Arc is great for kiters. I use arc or flicker depending if I'm using a caster or melee character for pvp.
IGN: _Firebitch
Aimless is right. Im not sure what can be done to the skill(s) without neutering it. Any of the things you've mentioned will not kill a legit PvPer if they want to stay away from you. Leap Slam is far more powerful as an escape than Whirling Blades as you can eliminate any gaps in the map and is impossible with Whirling Blades. A solution I can think of is reworking the draw mechanic, as reworking the skills doesn't seem viable. Not sure how they could do that but I'll see if I can think of anything.
IGN: Aux
Seriously, nerf this skill already. Its so spammable and so fast its impossible for people to catch anyone using it.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
+1 EK needs tweaking.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Apr 5, 2013, 9:29:48 AM
"
aimlessgun wrote:
This is an issue with both Whirling Blades and Leapslam. Basically the ability to force a draw if you have high attack speed.

If there is ever a real pvp ladder/rewards, this will be a gigantic advantage for characters with high attack speed, as they will literally never lose a match if they run into an opponent they know is bad for them. Also, if they win the first round, they can safely force draws for the rest of the rounds and win with 1 kill.

People WILL do this if there is a real pvp ladder. And it will absolutely ruin PvP.

Oh and hilariously bow characters, which have to kite, have no ability like leapslam or whirling blades with which to do this. So archers are actually the worst kiters in the game. Casters aren't far behind because they almost never have good attack speed.

EDIT: Not complaining about certain people like Aux who leapslam away because he comes back and actually kills me. But it troubles me that someone who wasn't as good as Aux could still force a draw even if incapable of killing me.

Totally agree with Aim. I duelled a level 86-89 Marauder last night who got lucky and killed me once and after that all he did was Leap Slam away until the whole match is over. This skill is easily abused by players with very high attack speed, and they will not hesitate to use it to their advantage.
"
amont0bin wrote:
"
aimlessgun wrote:
This is an issue with both Whirling Blades and Leapslam. Basically the ability to force a draw if you have high attack speed.

If there is ever a real pvp ladder/rewards, this will be a gigantic advantage for characters with high attack speed, as they will literally never lose a match if they run into an opponent they know is bad for them. Also, if they win the first round, they can safely force draws for the rest of the rounds and win with 1 kill.

People WILL do this if there is a real pvp ladder. And it will absolutely ruin PvP.

Oh and hilariously bow characters, which have to kite, have no ability like leapslam or whirling blades with which to do this. So archers are actually the worst kiters in the game. Casters aren't far behind because they almost never have good attack speed.

EDIT: Not complaining about certain people like Aux who leapslam away because he comes back and actually kills me. But it troubles me that someone who wasn't as good as Aux could still force a draw even if incapable of killing me.

Totally agree with Aim. I duelled a level 86-89 Marauder last night who got lucky and killed me once and after that all he did was Leap Slam away until the whole match is over. This skill is easily abused by players with very high attack speed, and they will not hesitate to use it to their advantage.

AHAHAH COMMING FROM YOU HIGGSBOSON_? AHAHHAHA. You're one of the people I'm talking about who just whirl away and force ties. Don't QQ about something you do yourself. Lmfao. Oh and, quit requeuing in pvp when all you're doing is just afking. I will report you if you don't stop.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info