<ANARG> 2 years!! Learn - Casual - Fun | Softcore | EU | Discord | Tabs | RECRUITING

Hello. I would be really happy if you had a slot left for me :).

Short about me:
Played path of exile ever since beta, i would rate myself as a medium skilled player in sort of knowledge of the game. I know enought to get through all the conent, but i still wanna get better and enjoy it with other people. I'm from Europe, Sweden, 30 years old, two kitties. Always positive and helpful sometimes i help others more than myself xD

Anything else, just ask

Kind regards

IGN: BULLPJEY

First event done and we have happy winner of new pair of bank tabs =)
JOIN US - RECRUITING!
Hi guys !

I really like the guild description and i would love to join !

Short about me -

I am 28 years old and i live in Bucharest/Romania. Been playing PoE for some leagues. I remember starting in Incursion but really started to play and reach end game in Legion. I have been playing solo most of the time and but i managed to clear all end game content since legion. I would like to join and help as much as i can, currently sitting on alot of exalts and dunno what to do with them. Need friends to help me spend this haha =)

Have a good one guys !

Hey there!
I"m interested in joining, you guys seem very friendly :)
Some info: I'm 23, live in the netherlands and I'm usually studying/busy with life. So by no means am I a hardcore player hahah. Buuuttt sometimes I get an unexpected amound of free time (or I demand it) and then I'm nonstop online. Currently lvl 72 on standard, very much a noob. Just now beat act 10 (with help).
Join our discord and gimme a shout out so lets talk! :) You are most welcome
Here we go again! JOIN US EXPEDITION journey <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info