[3.11] Norse's Cold Blooded Wander - 7k+ Life - 10m+ single - Insane Clearspeed - 600+ Delve

How’d you get 41 crit multi on amulet? Didn’t think it was an ele tag for catalyst.
"
andrew8448 wrote:
How’d you get 41 crit multi on amulet? Didn’t think it was an ele tag for catalyst.

Deafening essence is 35-41 ;)
IGN: @Norse
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
andrew8448 wrote:

Deafening essence is 35-41 ;)

Thank you!
Looking forward to some crafting guides. Great stuff!
Hi Sir, can u upload a pob ? :)

what to choose for the bandits?
Last edited by Flyrth on Jul 26, 2020, 8:03:40 AM
"
Flyrth wrote:

Bandit is Alira, if you're doing really well on resistances you can take 2 points instead, as for my PoB feel free to upload the character NorseBloodMagicPhysWand into your pob :)
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
Flyrth wrote:

Bandit is Alira, if you're doing really well on resistances you can take 2 points instead, as for my PoB feel free to upload the character NorseBloodMagicPhysWand into your pob :)

Thank you for your reply ! I just created the character and I start leveling :) I have 140ex to invest in the build! its going to be HUGE. I started crafting the wand, I have the fractured mod t1 increased phys damage, I hope it won't be too hard to craft (fossil or essence ?)
"
Flyrth wrote:
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
Flyrth wrote:

Thank you for your reply ! I just created the character and I start leveling :) I have 140ex to invest in the build! its going to be HUGE. I started crafting the wand, I have the fractured mod t1 increased phys damage, I hope it won't be too hard to craft (fossil or essence ?)

I would look at doing the reroll with physical mods from seeds alongside doing jagged fossils, when you hit high tier flat or hybrid then remove non phys/add phys and try add the missing phys mod.

It shouldn't be too hard to hit flaring + a mediocre hybrid
Very nice build! Had fun with it, but couldn't finish this wand if someone wants to try his luck, it's for sale!

hi excuse me I could ask your POB please since I put your name as you answered above and I did not find it, thanks your build is great!
"
gabicepeda wrote:
hi excuse me I could ask your POB please since I put your name as you answered above and I did not find it, thanks your build is great!

Do Account name "Norseman21" then pick league SSF and choose "NorseBloodMagicPhysWander"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info