[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
illimar96 wrote:
What do you guys think of allocating Hematophagy with amulet anointment? Seems like a good defensive option to improve leeching

I wouldn't suggest anything related to leeching. either u rely on Blood rage's leech, or use 1 point in the first node in Gladiator's Perseverance cluster. as for anoint, go for Cleansing thoughts if you are aiming for max chaos res and gearing for it. or go for Panopticon for more bossing dps while using totems.
"
wtznael wrote:
What do you think of adding Cluster jewel ?

do it with your own imagination. i tried couple of setups it didn't fit well with the build. :D
I'm at chapter 8 and now have hit a wall with leveling. I have a prismatic sword and I'm using the deep ones hide shield, but I feel incredibly weak.
Any tips? I think my profile is open.

Also keep in mind I'm on PS4 so I can't just go buy things in abundance for cheap - everything costs about 4-20x as much on as it does on PC.

I'm thinking I should just tough it out until I get a tabula, but jesus I am dying A LOT.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
madmax11223 wrote:
Hi @Blazer780. I see u use Unnatural Instinct and I'm wondering what for. It is only for extra resistances?

18% all res, 6% block, and some damage. it's just so good and near the tree i always use it for the build to raech 78% block in HO.

BTW, why don't you fix your tree like this?

You lose a bit of life, but get Defiance, for 79% block and some damage.
Sorry if this was asked already.
ign: Kissmyastma
Last edited by Vitalidze on Sep 25, 2020, 7:01:13 PM
"
Yougotsonnend wrote:
I'm at chapter 8 and now have hit a wall with leveling. I have a prismatic sword and I'm using the deep ones hide shield, but I feel incredibly weak.
Any tips? I think my profile is open.

Also keep in mind I'm on PS4 so I can't just go buy things in abundance for cheap - everything costs about 4-20x as much on as it does on PC.

I'm thinking I should just tough it out until I get a tabula, but jesus I am dying A LOT.

- this build was never meant to be a starter so leveling with is it tough without tabule. you should use cyclone with 4-5 links if u can. and you will never feel tanky until you do all your ascendancies and get a bit of a good starting gear. you should use totems at bosses to help with damage too. and get as much life and res as possible on gear. if you don't have all your resistances capped... you will never progress.
"
Vitalidze wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
madmax11223 wrote:
Hi @Blazer780. I see u use Unnatural Instinct and I'm wondering what for. It is only for extra resistances?

18% all res, 6% block, and some damage. it's just so good and near the tree i always use it for the build to raech 78% block in HO.

BTW, why don't you fix your tree like this?

You lose a bit of life, but get Defiance, for 79% block and some damage.
Sorry if this was asked already.

I can't do that as my tree doesn't look like that anymore :D I keep editing a lot lately.
Hey there, just finally got everything but the ryl belt for this build. I'm not able to keep flickering vs single target bosses though. What am I doing wrong may I ask?
I started this build on launch day and I cant seem to acquire enough currency to get some of these items. How do you have this much currency already?
"
alpha0meqa wrote:
Hey there, just finally got everything but the ryl belt for this build. I'm not able to keep flickering vs single target bosses though. What am I doing wrong may I ask?

everything loots fine to me except that less duration should be 20/20 for extra duration reduced. that will help by a good bit. if you can, you can try to get gloves with +1 frenzy charge or use Darkray Vectors (I wouldn't recommend it) or you can just pick 1 additional frenzy node on the tree. plus you don't spam flicking flicker like a mad-man. try to leave 0.5-1sec interval between each flick. it might feel better.
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
I started this build on launch day and I cant seem to acquire enough currency to get some of these items. How do you have this much currency already?

in first 3 days of the league, I got around 40ex lol. 50% of them were from items that dropped from heists. others from drops/trading.
Note: this flicker char wasn't my first. I made it on 23/9. I had a spectre summoner before it.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 25, 2020, 11:30:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info