[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Martiusz wrote:
How this build handles the league mechanic on a build?

With few ex very smoothly I'm on 5l Farrul with 1ex weapon and doing ultimatums ez
Last edited by PolskiKokos on Apr 27, 2021, 7:50:21 AM
"
PolskiKokos wrote:
"
Martiusz wrote:
How this build handles the league mechanic on a build?

With few ex very smoothly I'm on 5l Farrul with 1ex weapon and doing ultimatums ez

Red maps?

I have 40ex to invest in a build. i'll try this one
Last edited by Martiusz on Apr 27, 2021, 10:45:22 AM
Considering crafting my aspect gloves to be able to swap to flicker. If I had to pick one influence, would you think warlord for the additional frenzy charge over hunter for the strike targeting an additional nearby enemy?
Got a Farrul's Fur with a good roll for 5 ex and 6 socketed/linked it with ~200 jewellers and ~300 fusing

paid 80c for the helmet, maybe its cheaper now since its easier to get the enchant on the right helmet now.

Ill use the scaeva for now, any good rolled weapon is very expensive atm

Last edited by Martiusz on Apr 28, 2021, 12:19:36 AM
"
mschultz32 wrote:
Considering crafting my aspect gloves to be able to swap to flicker. If I had to pick one influence, would you think warlord for the additional frenzy charge over hunter for the strike targeting an additional nearby enemy?

I'd recommend hunter's, for +1 target - it frees up the four points you otherwise need to spend to get Tribal Fury. +1 frenzy adds damage, but it's also a lot easier to find elsewhere.

...of course, I was greedy and decided to splurge on getting both, which is also an option. Was it an efficient use of my currency? Almost certainly not. Does it play silky smooth? Yessssss.

Anyway, my own update is that I spent waaaay too much currency switching from cyclone to flicker. On the plus side, while I was running into issues in T11 maps before, I'm now able to do T14+ maps without any difficulty. On the minus side, I can no longer do 'stand in stone circles' ultimatums, which is sort of annoying. Currently saving up for a Surrender.
Last edited by mookie990 on Apr 28, 2021, 5:09:58 AM
The desync is getting worse I think everyday. Kindof kills the build for me, dying in ultis because I lose sync is HmmmMm (yes im lockstep).
How would you craft the end game high budget shield?
Im having a tough time sustaining Frenzies. What am I missing?
iam having issues sustaining mana for flicker.

i used Lifetap but it reduces damage and i lost fortify for high juiced maps ,i die sometimes with bad modifiers.

i have 66% chaos on gear without cleansed thoughts.

i dont have Aul Yet,since its expensive , iam trying to get good rings to craft - cost on on channeling but will it be enough with 1 or 2?

- do ineed the mana reserve nodes( both Champion of The Cause node and other or just one ?

Thanks
Has anyone tried inspired learning in the lower jewel slot? Think it would be good until can afford a HH.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info