[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Mekrat wrote:
I play on a i5-8600k + 2070RTX and atm 100% deli hurts alot sometimes depands on what you have on it.

For what I can see your gear is not really good for full deli maps at the moment...

- your abyssus should be at 40/41/42 % inc. dmg taken not 47%..
- your rings dont provide much dmg rolls and you try to cap your res with them (rings are very good dmg boost options, I recommend t1 all res and chaos on one ring, and chaos on the other one, not more)
- your rings also have some useless mods on it
- your foil is really bad too
- why did you not specced into tribal fury? you should only respec it when you have strike skills on your gloves
- cause you dont have a wachters eye with impale chance or paradoxica with impale chance im really sure you are not impale chance capped as well..
- not sure how high your chance to hit chance is ;-)
- your aw. gems are not lvl 5 atm...

Thats the point where I stopped to check your gear/tree...

Yeah, I do notice I am still lacking a lot on gears.
So, from your point of view, I'll have to work on my rings, abyssus and gloves.

To answer your question, my hit chance is 99% and impale chance is 94%.

Thank you for your help!

Last edited by GloriousKONG on Feb 12, 2021, 8:27:17 PM
One page ago I posted some high end gear. You can try to go in this direction what the rings are.
"
Draxonik wrote:
Hello, I was just looking at the current gear you have on. Is there any reason you use crown of the inward eye instead of abyssus? Also why do you not recommend to annoint divine flesh anymore? Thanks, apologies if this has been answered already.

i use inward eye mainly to increase my durability as i was aiming for 100. it's a huge dps loss over abyssus but meh, it's cool with me. when you have too much dps, it doesn't really matter anymore. it's about ~30% dps loss. divine flesh is still very good, but i don't use it. I would say it's only worth using at lvl 100 now and not any less.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Feb 13, 2021, 12:24:33 AM
"
Naz7 wrote:
Is lethat pride with +60 crit chance, +15 crit multi and + 20 str worth something? If yes - i am selling it

it's very good u can try selling it if u want. u can get better stats on it though.
"
Mekrat wrote:
I play on a i5-8600k + 2070RTX and atm 100% deli hurts alot sometimes depands on what you have on it.

For what I can see your gear is not really good for full deli maps at the moment...

- your abyssus should be at 40/41/42 % inc. dmg taken not 47%..
- your rings dont provide much dmg rolls and you try to cap your res with them (rings are very good dmg boost options, I recommend t1 all res and chaos on one ring, and chaos on the other one, not more)
- your rings also have some useless mods on it
- your foil is really bad too
- why did you not specced into tribal fury? you should only respec it when you have strike skills on your gloves
- cause you dont have a wachters eye with impale chance or paradoxica with impale chance im really sure you are not impale chance capped as well..
- not sure how high your chance to hit chance is ;-)
- your aw. gems are not lvl 5 atm...

Thats the point where I stopped to check your gear/tree...

@GloriousKONG ^ exactly as Mek stated above. I think you might be able to do t11-13 100% smoothly at ur current state though.
Better upgrade is aul's with pride no mana or watcher's eye +2 and 25% impale?
Selling my timeless with +60 to crit chance, +15 crit multi, +20 str: https://imgur.com/a/vLFPzSK

Pm in forum or in discord TFT - @naz7
Last edited by Naz7 on Feb 13, 2021, 5:25:03 AM
Can someone tell me the difference between Assassins mark trigger and Vulnerability on hit? Cause i prefer vulnerability and it feels more DPS. We have power charges overtime, mana and life gain is not needed, only crit chance and crit multi are worth something. I think Assasins mark is just a bit more surviveability :)
Yo, i fill like i miss something cause sometime's i just get one shot. Can you check my profile and tell me if i m doing wrong ? Maybe on tree ? ( dont have the currency for the amulet but working on it )
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
iunewind wrote:
Small noob gem questions.
1) Im put in foil CoC-MoltenShell-Assasin Marks setup.
Buts looks like its never proc. Its because coc lowlevel or this will never works at all?

2) in different guides im see in Surrender often puted Culling strike, life on hit, brutality etc - this gems will support integrated Reconing skill?

p.s. I rode expirience train (harbringer t16x6ppl) for a few hours, got some levels and levelup my gems, finally saved up for a good gun and 6l and now my char works much better :))

1- you should put that setup in surrender for it to work.
2- yes these gems support lvl 30 reckoning and work well with it

but personally, i don't use any of these setups. cause i'm short on gem sockets lol.

Still not understand :(.
Cast on Critical - Assasin Mark- Molten Shell
NOT work if puted in Foil but will work if puted in Shield? Why? What difference?
Im dont want put in shield because im want Life on hit+culling(+reconing) instead.

Its will work if im put it in glowes (replace with totems, ie: put totems in foil, put coc-ms-am in gloves and last 4th slot for less duration)?

Im need to do something for improve protection.
Now, when im try T14+ map with corruptions im have big problems with surviving. Some 8-mod maps just imposible to finish because each second pack just oneshoot me. Maybe its just not lucky day but yesterday im have situation, when each second t13-16 maps with 8mods was not finished because many oneshoot deaths.
Now im saving for unnatural instinct, hope its help with surviving.

Another question: why in some build version dash setup and leap slam simultaneously? Im found, im never use dash because im use leapslam for moving, so im remove dash-second wind but maybe its works not as im thing (again, lol)?

And another (sorry) - for now when im press and hold flicker strike my char fight some time but stoped after it by unknown reason, thats very often happen on boss or other alone tough guys and its very much lowering my real dps (cause char just dont fight for a while). If im spam flicker keys nothing happen, im need to move char in any direction for few steps and after this skill can be work again. Why? Whats wrong? Its mana problems? Or what?

p.s. omg sorry my terrible english, im hope you understand something :))
Last edited by iunewind on Feb 13, 2021, 6:04:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info