[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
that amulet isn't good enough though, try to get another one with high accuracy, life, and flat phys or crit multi if possible, and then either craft -3 on it or anoint lucidity for -3 mana cost and make cyclone cost 0 mana, then drop the mana leech jewel and get a full-dps jewel with maximum life if possible.

Okay, i understood. I will search trade for better amulet but for now took this amulet and gem as placeholders. I didn't know mana cost of the skill can be 0 lol.

"
Blazer780 wrote:

and u don't use haste aura at all... vaal haste is there only for the vaal version. buff grants us a huge burst of damage on bosses.

Okay, didn't know that, will use on bosses.

"
Blazer780 wrote:
and u can set up skills in your other skill bar which is accessed by holding Ctrl. you can set vaal haste, vaal molten, vaal ancestral warchief there. and use them when needed by clicked Ctrl +Q/W/E

Thanks, knew about this, just need some time to adjust from two previous builds (this is my third on this character, so head is spinning right now)
"
Blazer780 wrote:
and personally, I never use totem while mapping, only in bosses. but cyclone is much much slower than flicker anyway, so using totems is up to u.

when i get more DPS i'll ditch totem use on mob packs, for now it is a little quicker mapping.

"
Blazer780 wrote:
and u should be using dash + second wind support both 20/20, linked to each other.

Oh, that is actually great, switched weapon and boots sockets (i had 2 empty on boots previously)
Seems good.

Thank you again for your time, can't stress enough how much you helping me and others exiles!
Last edited by Rexawl on Oct 27, 2020, 6:52:41 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Opos61 wrote:
so i got this item at the beginning of my build

i wanted to upgrade it to a paradoxica. so i got this

it says it doubles the damage but idk if its actually better than my old gladius. how can i measure it ? should i always consider higher pdps ?

Also i checked your upgrade section. upgrade to sword is paradoxica which is 40 ex when i clicked the link. so expensive for me

that's a bad pardoxica, I don't know why people keeping getting paradoxica with lvl 1 blood rage xD I stated the optimal paradoxica u should aim for, and if people cannot afford it, at least they should aim for exact same mods on it but lower rolls, not just get a random paradoxica xD

and it's hard to calculate like that, just copy both of them into your PoB and see which is better dps-wise. big chance that para might still be better than this scaeva, so as i said,when ingame, just Ctrl+C on the item u wanna import into PoB, then go to PoB, items, Ctrl+V, and check dps changes.

i searched for non-replica items because replicas dont have double damage mod. and i also set pdps for at least 190. this item was the cheapest like 50 chaos. others where around 300 chaos.

so pob says these are the changes. it looks way better. does it look like a huge improvement to you ?

BTW this 59 percent improvement in dps is when equipping your items. when i equip mine and put them on pob its 25 percent improvement

Last edited by Opos61 on Oct 27, 2020, 6:37:43 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:

and u should be using dash + second wind support both 20/20, linked to each other.

So we can put Dash + Second wind into boots where we have 2 empty slots now (unused skitters + herald))?
"
attronach wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

So we can put Dash + Second wind into boots where we have 2 empty slots now (unused skitters + herald))?

Look up at my previous post. Or here, i setup gems like this. If you have free sockets, why not?

Works well, i guess when i buy Aul's Uprising i'll change something to get more auras... but for now it works.
Last edited by Rexawl on Oct 27, 2020, 6:21:19 AM
Not the best but not the worst.

My first one is without corruption. Not sure which one I want to use ^^

"
Mekrat wrote:

How do you get one? Just buy, or farm/chance?

"
Blazer780 wrote:

The build is amazing. Funny story. You know, sometimes mobs will cast two abilities after themselves, which I always avoided as much as possible, even distinguished their sound among the general noise. One is a large homing fireball that explodes after reaching the character, and the second is a running lightning man who also explodes and leaves behind lightning? So I always tried to avoid them as much as possible. they took 75% of my life at least, and after that someone of mobs managed to finish me off. Now I'm playing a mini-game where I try to catch them on myself as much as possible while I go through the map.
This build is exactly what I wanted. Can't wait to gear it up.
Last edited by Rexawl on Oct 27, 2020, 7:08:03 AM
"
Opos61 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Opos61 wrote:
so i got this item at the beginning of my build

i wanted to upgrade it to a paradoxica. so i got this

it says it doubles the damage but idk if its actually better than my old gladius. how can i measure it ? should i always consider higher pdps ?

Also i checked your upgrade section. upgrade to sword is paradoxica which is 40 ex when i clicked the link. so expensive for me

that's a bad pardoxica, I don't know why people keeping getting paradoxica with lvl 1 blood rage xD I stated the optimal paradoxica u should aim for, and if people cannot afford it, at least they should aim for exact same mods on it but lower rolls, not just get a random paradoxica xD

and it's hard to calculate like that, just copy both of them into your PoB and see which is better dps-wise. big chance that para might still be better than this scaeva, so as i said,when ingame, just Ctrl+C on the item u wanna import into PoB, then go to PoB, items, Ctrl+V, and check dps changes.

i searched for non-replica items because replicas dont have double damage mod. and i also set pdps for at least 190. this item was the cheapest like 50 chaos. others where around 300 chaos.

so pob says these are the changes. it looks way better. does it look like a huge improvement to you ?

BTW this 59 percent improvement in dps is when equipping your items. when i equip mine and put them on pob its 25 percent improvement

yes It's a huge improvements indeed, but a better paradoxica will have an even more huge improvement. so surely use it instead of Scaeva.
"
Rexawl wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:

How do you get one? Just buy, or farm/chance?

"
Blazer780 wrote:

The build is amazing. Funny story. You know, sometimes mobs will cast two abilities after themselves, which I always avoided as much as possible, even distinguished their sound among the general noise. One is a large homing fireball that explodes after reaching the character, and the second is a running lightning man who also explodes and leaves behind lightning? So I always tried to avoid them as much as possible. they took 75% of my life at least, and after that someone of mobs managed to finish me off. Now I'm playing a mini-game where I try to catch them on myself as much as possible while I go through the map.
This build is exactly what I wanted. Can't wait to gear it up.

To be honest I just play the game and the game throughs things to me which are worth serveral exalts. I dont run heists.

(aw. spell eco, vaaled an intuitive leap with mana reservation) just 140ex in 1 day profit... some voices out of simulacrum...some crafting...some rares which good incursion mods.. you just have to know whtats worth and whats not.

"
attronach wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

xD you shouldn't have any empty slots lol. I need like 4 more sockets. how come people are having empty sockets wth, but yea, dash + 2nd wind should be your main movement mechanic.
"
Mekrat wrote:

not bad at all, I would use this one if i were u lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info