[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
davenjames wrote:

Have these, would Ryslatha's be better or HH? Checked PoB and know that their numbers differ not by much but would like you know your opinions

Both of them are awesome for the build. HH shines when it comes to 100% Delirious maps and Juiced up maps though. So use whatever u r comfortable with. Also, I see u r not going for chaos Resistances at all, which is bad tbh. 85% chaos res with Glorious Vanity is a huge huge huge defensive layer for the build. So I would advise you to change Useless suffixes like Int to T1 Chaos Res which will probably need u to change ur whole jewelries setup but it's worth it! all is up to u though. otherwise, your gear is looking good so far.
Did some dancing with the PoB. Currently at 6.5mil dps. Using a cheap paradoxica for proof of concept. Easily clearing T16, face tanking guardians.

Want to keep a couple cluster jewels in the build to bump aoe size/generate rage, so sacrificing a little bit of damage there maybe? Not sure. Need to build it both ways up see what the opportunity cost is.

Still need to correct a ring for accuracy and replace axe/2h jewels with sword/1h. Once done, I'll have ~11mil dps with about 65-70 chaos res, 5.2k life, and managed to keep rage from cluster jewel. No abyssus, no ryslatha, no watcher's eye, no bottled faith.

As things improve, I can work on incorporating those elements, but overall satisfied. Not thrilled about the low passive regen, would prefer to out heal blood rage, but we'll see if I can figure that out too.

Definitely like how much faster the character is though. Once I work out the damage, I'm expecting it to feel very nice.
"
DasWiggles wrote:
Did some dancing with the PoB. Currently at 6.5mil dps. Using a cheap paradoxica for proof of concept. Easily clearing T16, face tanking guardians.

Want to keep a couple cluster jewels in the build to bump aoe size/generate rage, so sacrificing a little bit of damage there maybe? Not sure. Need to build it both ways up see what the opportunity cost is.

Still need to correct a ring for accuracy and replace axe/2h jewels with sword/1h. Once done, I'll have ~11mil dps with about 65-70 chaos res, 5.2k life, and managed to keep rage from cluster jewel. No abyssus, no ryslatha, no watcher's eye, no bottled faith.

As things improve, I can work on incorporating those elements, but overall satisfied. Not thrilled about the low passive regen, would prefer to out heal blood rage, but we'll see if I can figure that out too.

Definitely like how much faster the character is though. Once I work out the damage, I'm expecting it to feel very nice.

Cool then, as for Life regan, it's alone not enough to sustain the degan from blood rage, but with blood rage's leech, it's easily sustainable. if you want leech even without blood rage, you can put one point in the first node behind Gladiator's Perseverance. and u can keep experimenting with the build all u want and figure out what suits u more :D but my version of the build is the best I could come up with, suiting my taste!
"
Blazer780 wrote:

Cool then, as for Life regan, it's alone not enough to sustain the degan from blood rage, but with blood rage's leech, it's easily sustainable. if you want leech even without blood rage, you can put one point in the first node behind Gladiator's Perseverance. and u can keep experimenting with the build all u want and figure out what suits u more :D but my version of the build is the best I could come up with, suiting my taste!

Sorry, wasn't clear. I easily sustain life while leeching. Just don't like the degen when standing around. I'm weird like that.

Your build is definitely strong AF, I'm just trying to build it with a little more aoe radius. May end up putting abyssus and ryslatha's in eventually. As you've already said, the damage output is pretty overkill as it is.
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

Sorry, wasn't clear. I easily sustain life while leeching. Just don't like the degen when standing around. I'm weird like that.

Your build is definitely strong AF, I'm just trying to build it with a little more aoe radius. May end up putting abyssus and ryslatha's in eventually. As you've already said, the damage output is pretty overkill as it is.

ah, ok then. AS for AOE, that's why I mainly switched from cyclone to flicker and came up with this build in the first place, cause i felt Clear wasn't enough. Max AoE without cluster you could have is like ~28 radius. And implementing Clusters into the build is just so hard, cause if you get a good large cluster, with 2 AOE medium clusters, that's lots of points and we nearly need all the points already allocated especially the block nodes! so Sacrificing any nodes we took for cluster nodes would have a big impact on the build. you can test all u want though, maybe u will find something that works for u.

As for Abyssus and Ryslatha's they are BiS for DPS hands down. there is nothing better in these 2 slots if u want more DPS. and If you ever feel DPS is overkill, replace Abyssus with any Helm that suits ur taste! personally I would go for Devoto's Devotion with Cyclone attack dmg or attack speed enchant for more movement speed and chaos res.
If you had to choose one, abyssus vs ryslatha's?

Thinking of how I could do that without sacrificing too much life or res, and I don't think I can make both work yet.
"
DasWiggles wrote:
If you had to choose one, abyssus vs ryslatha's?

Thinking of how I could do that without sacrificing too much life or res, and I don't think I can make both work yet.

Well, for me, I would choose Ryslatha's cause still, Abyssus makes u bit less tanky.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:
"Watcher's Eye with 2 additional impale hits and 25% chance to impale. the chance to impale mod is to spare us 4-5 points in the tree to put elsewhere."

witch points are these?

Swift Skewering

ahh okey, it wasent in the pob so dident take that one xD

Btw found a headhunter yesterday and damn this build is fun with HH!
"
PunkSviin wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:
"Watcher's Eye with 2 additional impale hits and 25% chance to impale. the chance to impale mod is to spare us 4-5 points in the tree to put elsewhere."

witch points are these?

Swift Skewering

ahh okey, it wasent in the pob so dident take that one xD

Btw found a headhunter yesterday and damn this build is fun with HH!

Yea HH works great with the build.
Hi, yet another question if you don't mind it too much:
- I got, on my gloves: Precision, Dread Banner and on boots Pride Enlighten lv 3, Flesh and Stone. ( I got the other gems too but I guess not rly relevant here)

I cannot use all 4 auras (Banner, Blood Stance, Pride and Precision, which do I choose and was I supposed two use all 4 ? If so how ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info