Tested Positive is recruiting active end game player for Expedition

Hi guys, I played every league since incursion and make about 70-100 ex each league before becoming bored of solo play. If you need an experienced albeit not filthy rich aura/curse/disc bot to support a party, PM me.

I'd like to play in a party both because of the social experience of playing with experienced players and of the efficiency of playing harder and rewarding content that I did not have a chance to solo (100% delirious fractured triple beyond nemesis whatever).

I play around 3 hours a day on workdays and more on the weekend.
6 spots open. we mainly look at new-ish players looking to learn the game and invest themselves.

No first week andys please.
5 spots open. we mainly look at new-ish players looking to learn the game and invest themselves.

No first week andys please.
Made a private league for any purpose enjoy it like you waNt. atm there's 15-20 people active. Guild members have priority. If you were looking for an excuse to join us. here you go!

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/Nastys+GF+Scourge+league/_izwB6lxpH2vhApM2s1E
Hi, i'm interested in joining your guild, I'm very active throughout the league (usually stick with the league until the end unless some unpredictable circumstances happen) I regularly clear 36+ challenges each leagues, have over 4k hours in the game, theorycraft my own builds once I finish the challenges.

I am also able to quickly adapt to different playstyles (solo/group, carry/aura/cursebot).
added update
up
We're going strong for next league. Join us!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info