Black Box Obscuring Screen

Same problem with black box on vulkan.
i7-8750H, RTX 2060 on 451.67 (Acer Triton PT515-51)
Upon entering a new area a black box/window of the same size of the OP's screenshot appears. Most of the time it will disappear and only occasionally flicker again. I have had it once or twice where the black window would not disappear but stay on forever and just flicker around the edges, making it completely unplayable.
Since Vulkan has significantly better performance than dx11 I'd really love to see a fix for this.
IGN Kurasawa_
Same issue, started when I got my insatiable malice armour. Whenever I change stance the black box flickers in the middle of the screen and goes away.
Same problem. This time black box happens when I switch stances with blood and sand. It first started when I was looking at MTX and while the store was up I entered a new instance.

Using vulken with a gforce 1080, ryzen 5 1600.

UPDATE: Removed insatiable malice body armor and it now goes away. Must be related to the MTX
Last edited by awsda on Jul 18, 2020, 6:45:32 PM
I have the same problem, it happen whenever Elusive activates.
Same issue started occurring when I allocated No Witnesses (Elusive). Switched back to DX11 until it is fixed.
Same issue, for me its 100% related to insatiable malice MTX. If i have the MTX on i get the black boxes every time i load into a zone. If i have the MTX disabled the game is fine.

(ps if i move i can see the boxes move with the different bodyparts the MTX is on mb that helps)
Just to chime in with some more info, I had this problem as well, I removed MTX piece by piece and found out both my Angelic Hood and Pandemonium Helmet caused this problem for me.
have the same issue, will disable vulkan tonight because those black boxes are super annoying!
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
same problem here only with Vulkan and Cyclon build, MTX everything disabled.

switch to DX11 works

Win 10 Pro v2004
i9 9900K - RTX 2080 TI
Nvidia Driver 451.67
"
Flat3ric wrote:
same problem here only with Vulkan and Cyclon build, MTX everything disabled.

switch to DX11 works

Win 10 Pro v2004
i9 9900K - RTX 2080 TI
Nvidia Driver 451.67

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2877112/filter-account-type/staff
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
For anyone experiencing this problem, could you please PM me your DxDiag and your Graphic Settings?

Information on getting a DxDiag report can be found here.

You can still try to PM or post the dxdiag in that thread instead.

Please reply that thread not this thread to centralize info
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jul 21, 2020, 7:50:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info