[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

I've been playing this build as my league starter and it has been nothing short of amazing. I still have a long ways to go for min-maxing, but I'm extremely happy with the DPS and relative tankiness this provides. I just have one major question which is my mana issues. I feel like once my mana flask is gone I'm absolutely S.O.L, which is an issue for boss fights and mana regenless maps. Is there anything I can change to fix this or is this a me issue that no one else is having? Anyways, awesome build!
"
GuiltlessFTW wrote:
I just have one major question which is my mana issues. I feel like once my mana flask is gone I'm absolutely S.O.L, which is an issue for boss fights and mana regenless maps. Is there anything I can change to fix this or is this a me issue that no one else is having? Anyways, awesome build!

You're going to want attack damage leeched as mana on a jewel, ring or amulet.

I agree, I've been having a blast with this build too! Just hit A8 today for the first time.
Hey guys I see a lot of people use intimidating cry over infernal cry is it a survival thing? Also the 6 link that holds the auras and enlighten, is it necessary for it to be 6 linked?

Thanks
it doesnt have to be 6 linked, you can get to red maps without maim easily. at that point aim for a 6 link aura item.

Got this baby for 12 Exalted. Pretty cheap for that kind of weapon.

Also, how is Sinvicta's Mettle not mandatory? It's dirt cheap and really easy to set up:

1) Place ES spikes with main weapon
2) Switch to Sinvicta's
3) Use a warcry to blow the spikes up
4) Switch back to your main weapon and enjoy your rampage.
Is anyone else using a thread of hope passive on Versatile Stance? Seems OK, but not sure if it's worth the point or not!
I could, and it would be 3.7% more DPS, but I need more life, not damage.
I put a thread of hope medium and pick Versatile Stance, Discipline of Slaughter, Discipline of Undying and Ribcage Crusher. Is nice extra damage but i have 4k life, i get the belt with endurancing cry for more survivability
Last edited by veKart on Jul 28, 2020, 2:21:00 AM
"
JWuNation wrote:
Hey guys I see a lot of people use intimidating cry over infernal cry is it a survival thing? Also the 6 link that holds the auras and enlighten, is it necessary for it to be 6 linked?

Thanks

It's a physical damage build, and many use brutality. And you don't need the splash effect, since ES itself already shatters until the edges of the screen. Inti combines good with seismic - you can delete or phase some minor bosses to explode prepared mines. Do both cries, attack 3 times and when the boss activates explode with Inti. When the boss still lives, attack 3 more times with 4-fold damage (stacked seismic + the double damage).

With infernal we would have to look for fire resistance breakers, stuffing the setup even more.

The biggest problem the build has is survival - 6 endurance charges are not enough.
I started playing POE this league and I have tried 5 different builds. I decided to fund as much as I can into this and absolutely love this build, it feels amazing to boss and map with.

Question is this build able to do juiced up T16 delirium maps? And if so, is headhunter required? or would I need to do a staff build with max block?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info