New Brand Gems and Brand Changes in Path of Exile: Harvest

big oof. rip brands
Why does everyone say Brands are dead they were just completely overtuned had no downside had some of the best dmg in the game good and easy defenses now they are just a normal build with a drawback for their dmg which i think is quite nice
I am just waiting for some melee totem buffs!!
Now u have a mine, trap, brand and a balista that can use skills but we dont have a melee totem that can use melee skills 😭😭😭😭😭
RiP Seeker Runes interaction dead
R.I.P. brands
"We generally feel that if a common build has ongoing damage with very little input, it should deal below average damage or require massive investment".

You mean skills like cyclone, which can be used just as brands recall, but without the hassle between the prolonged periods of holding down a button (like recasting brands)? ;)

Consistency in a design is a challenge, I know...
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
Don't worry and be patient, herald stack will have a violent nerf too

I believe "Violent Nerf" was a Misfits song, if I'm not mistaken...
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Blueblacklion wrote:
Why does everyone say Brands are dead they were just completely overtuned had no downside had some of the best dmg in the game good and easy defenses now they are just a normal build with a drawback for their dmg which i think is quite nice

Because some of us have memories that extend beyond Delirium when Storm Brand was a fairly balanced, fun (for many) skill for 5 straight leagues that didn't have the biggest damage or top tier clear.

Instead of fixing the things that broke it, they've taken away the identity of Brand skills.
Last edited by Unburied_One on Jun 4, 2020, 8:09:55 AM
All of this post reminds me the Winter Orb nerfs... a nice build murdered until now.
It's not a potato without po... or tato.
So basically arcanist brand is nothing but a better Trap Support that you can recall?

RIP traps.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info