Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

"Split Personality: Now limited to 1."

Can we patch my ex?
imagine posting in a thread where no dev ever reads or answers.
well, i just did.
Thanks for ruining "War Bringer" GGG -___-
This was unique self-healing ability, not common more "insert modifier here"...
Berserker is dead for me now.
"
Your acting like it is some mystical object that only someone the equivalent of a billionaire could possess in poe when, in reality, it is extremely attainable by anyone who can at least kill sirus.
Sirus can be killed on a 10ex build, even less if build is meta and / or player is skilled. That's a far cry from HH.
Bex, we appreciate what you are doing :)
Just one small thing: sometimes you overwrite previous teasers when adding new ones. Happened with a Keystone and now with the Berserker Ascendancy changes.
The new Might and Influence is kind of interesting but, uh, you can get increased global phys and melee crit multi on a rare jewel, which works in any socket and has one or two additional mods. DS Varunastra meta?
No Hierophant reveal :(
I don't understand why Chieftain charge generation was removed? If you recall the whole reason you added that is because EVERYONE was playing Jugg for tectonic slam because of the generation. Ghost boy sounds cool and all but I feel like the Fire Chief just lost a big part of it's identity.
oh general cry does look good actually. be sweet to see the skills tags and such
"
xMustard wrote:
oh general cry does look good actually. be sweet to see the skills tags and such
It really does look really fun, this is coming from someone that hates minion builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info