Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

"
Sammael wrote:
with Delirium going core pls remove Betrayal from core please.

and work towards Synthesis going core as i missed that league and i want to experience it.

They dont go remove Betrayal... Give up mr random
Not my style of league but some will def enjoy it. I have been sitting out leagues since Delve-Betrayal who were juicy with content.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
This is akin to what I posted very early on.

I am praying for a new league that has only one purpose, a consolidation of content (old craftings, currencies, etc etc), an optimisation of that content (revamping premium tabs to contain all the plethora of currencies we are inundated with), proper performance tweaks and fixes, and finally a proper mathematical balancing complete with a removal of most of the daft invisible ground effects.

In short, a temp league with ZERO NEW CONTENT, maybe a theme from a popular previous league; but more focused on stabilising and fixing what we already have. At the moment, every play session feels like stepping foot in the Leaning Tower of Piza. The higher up you fo towards end game, the more is seems like it's all about to topple over.

What you're looking for might not be in a temp league, but in POE 2.0. They already said that they will rebalance stuff towards a more difficult gameplay and Chris said in the Q&A with ZiggyD that this Harvest league is a test regarding crafting mechanics. The results will influence POE 2.0, he said. So they (hopefully) will consolidate the different mechanics in that update.

But this might also mean that we have to wait for it at least half a year, when 2.0 releases.
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

This company can't get any worse.
Looking poor. Another broken crafting league for the 0.1% nolife playerbase, without fixing all the core problems the game has since forever. Adding delirium clusterfuck into core just tops it.

My hopes for PoE 2 are fading and fading. :(
diversity quotas met
3.11 skip to bad league mechanic / 3.12 skip to cyberpunk.See u in December poe
I don't understand how people complain about this league being "For streamer" and "New league needing his own stash again"

ZiggyD explained it will have its own seed storage, similar to how Beastiary works so no need to cluter your own stash.
Also league seems to be centered on controling how big your encounter is or how strong it is without needing to one shot stuff 3 screens away. How can that kind of gameplay be "For streamer only"

I will say, I agree with the mentality of lowering the loot splosion of useless stuff in exchange of better control over the quality of my gear.

I mean they are trying to give us both worlds. Speed zoom zoom can still play speed content like normal and those who prefer slower builds based around strange mechanics can still get some fun out of the game with this league.

someone need to explain what's bad with the next league because I really don't see it at all.
complaining about delirium in standard is stupid, don't go thru the mirror or end the delirium right away once it activates, problem solved.
"
Velzanna wrote:
We've done PoE board game, PoE tower defense, now PoE farming simulator. Next, coming soon to the PC near you: PoE the Dating Sim.

LOL
...but we already had a dating league - PoE style, it's Betrayal XD
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Stormswa wrote:
complaining about delirium in standard is stupid, don't go thru the mirror or end the delirium right away once it activates, problem solved.

Thank you! I was wondering how delirium works / if it can easily be skipped. Seems it can be, that's good.

GGG, please do a race event for the new season, too. There's a "reach level 8 in a race" achievement that has been unobtainable for more than 4 years now because you have not hosted official races all that time.
Achievements should not be unobtainable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info