Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

you are amazing guys, I love this !!!

thanks so much :)
"
Ashriel wrote:
Enchants not addressed properly at a BASE level after years of new skills - instead, we have multiple NEW uber labs. Way to double down on one of the worst aspects of the game.

No like-pickup, no loot 2.0, despite years of talk (and other games including the Chinese client that do it better already). Instead, we get more stacks and more garbage, more splinters, more declining wrist health. Gee, thanks, I can't wait to click a billion more times.

Crafting clearly still catered to top 0.01% and another very anti-casual league. Rejoice, nolifers.

Still have to painfully level through the story. Again, and again. And again. The league mechanic and uniques will never, ever help mitigate this tedium.

Why would we want to play the interesting stuff - new items, skill changes, passives, keystones, unique reworks - when so much else is staying the same, and there's so much bloat still around the edges? You're "breaking" the game with forced-engagement crafting that will be better than ever... but who cares?

It's looking more and more like PoE 2 is going to be too late, and the actual important things have been put on the backburner. We should have gotten Vulkan years ago. We should have had a loot overhaul years ago. We should have never had the AoE nerf. We should have gotten new character models (which honestly don't look that great at all from Exilecon footage) in 2015. What year is it again? I used to think about taking off work for this game... now, you HAVE to, just to invest in one. Single. Character.

The game is developed and balanced around the streamers. So you don't need to experience the pain you described. Just watch their streams and don't forget to subscribe. Most of league content is closed for the regular player.
"
dofgen wrote:
Finally! Vulkan support. Hopefully this will make the game run smoother.

it wont. same garbage in and out if its anything like the beta.

btw, as someone who actually grinded to 40 in delirium without being part of the 40 percenters...

this farm crap is just going to annoy the hell out of everyone. more stuff to pick up, and for those who "buy" tabs, more tabs to stash more fragments or "plant" fertilizer to grow things.

This sounds pretty ominous.
Last edited by fuxxnuts2 on Jun 3, 2020, 1:45:12 AM
"
"
Ashriel wrote:
Enchants not addressed properly at a BASE level after years of new skills - instead, we have multiple NEW uber labs. Way to double down on one of the worst aspects of the game.

No like-pickup, no loot 2.0, despite years of talk (and other games including the Chinese client that do it better already). Instead, we get more stacks and more garbage, more splinters, more declining wrist health. Gee, thanks, I can't wait to click a billion more times.

Crafting clearly still catered to top 0.01% and another very anti-casual league. Rejoice, nolifers.

Still have to painfully level through the story. Again, and again. And again. The league mechanic and uniques will never, ever help mitigate this tedium.

Why would we want to play the interesting stuff - new items, skill changes, passives, keystones, unique reworks - when so much else is staying the same, and there's so much bloat still around the edges? You're "breaking" the game with forced-engagement crafting that will be better than ever... but who cares?

It's looking more and more like PoE 2 is going to be too late, and the actual important things have been put on the backburner. We should have gotten Vulkan years ago. We should have had a loot overhaul years ago. We should have never had the AoE nerf. We should have gotten new character models (which honestly don't look that great at all from Exilecon footage) in 2015. What year is it again? I used to think about taking off work for this game... now, you HAVE to, just to invest in one. Single. Character.

The game is developed and balanced around the streamers. So you don't need to experience the pain you described. Just watch their streams and don't forget to subscribe. Most of league content is closed for the regular player.

Say What?
Not my type of league, but since I play SSF might be ok craft league
Last edited by Nouch420 on Jun 3, 2020, 1:46:53 AM
Now I've had time to read more of the reviews and understand a bit more of the details... and I'm not overly hyped.

It feels like they've taken the complex micromanagement of Synthesis, the fragmented loot of Harbinger, added the Metamorph boss building (but in a way that is slow and tedious), thrown in a bit of Talisman/Blight Oils upgrading and smothered it in the dark colour palette of Sirus in order to deliver an unlockable crafting system which feels vaguely familiar (looking at you and your unveiling mechanism Jun).

Pretty much all the types of tedious busy work that I really dislike. Unless this is actually implemented in a super-slick manner where players can actually engage with the mechanic before level 90 and the crafting is accessible to regular players I can see myself treating it very much like Synthesis league - which is I played the game and basically ignore the Synthesis stuff entirely.
Thanks for helping support the game! I am hyped, thank you GGG for all your hard work. Best Game Ever!

To anyone complaining, just give it a try like when you thought the new cluster jewels would be garbage then you all played herald stacking builds (kekw). I'm sure you will find some broken mechanics again and play whatever Mathil plays-again.
"
SenchuTen wrote:
Oh look. Another random oneshots ggg does not give a **** about.

Yeah. I am most likely out of this league bfor it even started...

Why not just try the league out before complaining about a teaser? Why does GGG always get such mixed feedback from everyone. Just enjoy what they release every few months or go play any other stagnant game with no update schedule. If you don't like the league (after) you play it then you can play standard. Just don't make them feel like they messed up before they even launch please. Don't spread negativity :)
Don't want to judge on the mechanics yet - will be there for sure on Day 1 to test it out.

What bothers me at this very moment is that the second I saw the trailer I imagined only Miners this league.

On the other hand - maybe I'll learn a bit more crafting. Still pretty bad at this.

Keeping my fingers crossed, guys! Oh... autoloot the seeds maybe? Just a thought.
"
Syyea wrote:
I feel like the people who are complaining about the contents of this league aren't heavily invested into the end-game. Casual players who put maybe 200-400 hours into a league don't invest into crafting / don't know how to craft for profit and thus are turned off by the time investment of a league like this. I'm super pumped for it and enjoy the ability to micromanage for profit.

A casual player to you is 200-400 hours per league?? Do you realize that is substantially more playtime then almost any other games get? Casual players might put 20-50 hours in per league if that. Anyone putting 200-400 hours into a league is an elite player.

200 hours equates to playing 6.6 hours a day for 30 days. 400 hours would be 6.6 hours for 60 days. That is a lot of playtime buddy. You sir are proving their point. You have to play 200-400 hours to even see a lot of the content. That is their point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info