-

"
Khaldtor wrote:
Hey Remi!

Thanks for the build, having a blast!

Just wanted to Ask what you think is my next upgrade/path to take from here?

Soon getting a few more exalts and could really need some guidence.
Just got 2nd cluster yday before i logged so ignore the missing jewel :)

Read the QnA for the progression guide
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hello Remi,

first of all, thanks for the very detailed guide.

I have one Question about the reduced cooldown time from the anomalous immortal call. How do i get that to 1,6-1,7sec? is it because of the enhance level 4 jewel. How do i see how much cooldown time the skill has? I use a level 3 enhance but the tooltip in the game still shows me 3 sec cooldown, am i doing something wrong?

Many Thanks in advance
Your new POB does not include a tree for each act (for beginners like me) Shall i follow the previous POB then respec?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eGvlnGA1AM

Crafted a +3 +ChaosDoTMulti +DoTMulti bow, well everything except the +2 support and +Chaos Multi as my friend is the one with those crafts cause JUN DOESNT WANNA GIVE ME ANYTHING USEFUL and I haven't got to Catarina yet
Australian Summoner-Main
"
AshCrane1 wrote:
Your new POB does not include a tree for each act (for beginners like me) Shall i follow the previous POB then respec?

Same, but I removed the original PoB for newest one, losing 'progression' trees
"
AshCrane1 wrote:

There is a leveling tree section, you could follow that one
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Leveling a new character as a Deadeye and switching over some of my gear that I used on my Trickster and making a few other changes as I go. I am able to run Flesh and Stone on this build, but seeing if it might be worth it to squeeze something else in like Aspect of the Spider over Aspect of the Crab. Still not sure...checking on my defenses and seeing if they are good for now.
Hey,

i really like the build so far! I've been enjoying the PF version last leagues and decided to go with your build again after both of my other builds failed.
I just wanted to know on what to upgrade next on my gear because i am clueless right now. I dont wanna go with another set of cluster jewels because i would need to change my whole gear.

I also wanted to know how i can improve my sustain in ultimatums. Sometimes losing 3k HP after 1 hit.

So should i go for hardened scars and a enduring hallowed hybrid flask or for a rare bow?

Appreciate the help of everyone :)!
What is the intended way use smoke mine? The guide says: "Smoke mine is very important in my opinion cus it allows you to summon 3 mirage archers almost instantly if you can position them correctly on a boss and execute it well."

Reading the smoke mine instruction I can only see that it teleports the player to a location, so sort of a slow dash, but I am sure I am missing something here.
Question, i have -6 total cost on both rings nad hte replica jewel and i still can't seem to maintain mana with quill rain at 80 please help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info