-

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Some good news for everyone

Endgame damage has been fixed :
https://streamable.com/qlcfj4

Survivability has been fixed :
https://streamable.com/39qt4e

Nice to see those, especially the first one. I know we don't know exactly how the mechanics are going to play out with the update, but it seems like you were doing you best to approximate them. I'll check the updated stuff in the post, but will also see how I can tweak this around for my own build idea.
"
weedGOKU666 wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Some good news for everyone

Endgame damage has been fixed :
https://streamable.com/qlcfj4

Survivability has been fixed :
https://streamable.com/39qt4e

hell yea brother

what's doing the heavy-lifting in the survivability video?

Immortal call, gathering winds from deadeye, and enduring cry
"
ComfyExo wrote:
Immortal call, gathering winds from deadeye, and enduring cry
Stupid question, but is Sirus storm a degen? Does that mean wind ward and wind dancer apply the damage reductions but are not lost when going through the storm? They are only lost "when hit".

P.S. Someone mentioned this also uses Veteran Awareness cluster jewel, is that true? With super high uptime on guard skill I guess it's good synergy. I've seen this combo first here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybd3B9pDAk0 it sounds like underrated combo indeed.
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 15, 2021, 2:43:25 PM
After loads of going back and forth on what I'll leaguestart with I think I'll stick with toxic rain. The switch to deadeye honestly makes most of the nerfs rather minor. I've got a couple questions for the new version though since a couple things will most likely change.

Is Quill Rain straight up BiS bow now? The attack speed makes stacking gale Force much easier which is imo better than the 10-20% more dmg we'd get from a +3 bow. Also makes our mirage archer mucher since their attack speed is so slow.

Speaking of mirage archer, how exactly does the ascendancy work? It says "Cannot Summon Mirage Archers while near your Mirage Archers",
which probably means I cant summon multiple mirage archers while standing in one spot. How far would I have to move to summon a second/third one?

Whats the new best chest piece now that Carcass Jack is presumably out of the window? It'd would probably need to be a unique one since we'd want an extra gem levels corruption implicit on it for maximum damage output (once we have nothing else to throw currency at).

I've also some concerns with the new defensive layers. The 20% more damage taken while Immortal Call is down scares me a bit, but I'll wait and see on that one after trying it. More annoying is that Veteran's awarewess and Divine Flesh are somewhat mutually exclusive since the latter does essentially nothing while the former is up. Might be worth cutting Glorious Vanity if you end up going with it (which would also make the build cheaper :) ).

Do we want another source of lifegain now? Losing the flask sustain from Pathfinder kinda hurts for bossing imo. Maybe a Shaper ring with life on hit?

Disregarding all that though I'd like to thank you for the build Remi, I can't wait to leaguestart with it!
Last edited by LongLiveTheLazy on Apr 15, 2021, 4:19:17 PM
"
Whats the new best chest piece now that Carcass Jack is presumably out of the window? It'd would probably need to be a unique one since we'd want an extra gem levels corruption implicit on it for maximum damage output (once we have nothing else to throw currency at).
If you want a damage oriented unique to throw double corruptions at, maybe try this one.
Honestly looks like a good option to me, its cheap af so a double corrupt might not even be all that expensive to get on it
Is it gonna work well in Ultimatum?
hi,

i wanna go deadeye TR as leaguestarer in ssfhc, mainly to try out wind ward

my only concern is ailments. my last ssfhc trickster got oneshot by yellowmap pietry, pretty sure due to shock

raider and pathfinder are both pretty much immune to ailments, but both are pretty boring

poe.ninja deadeye builds deal with ailments with the jun-benchcraft, but that only reduces ailment chance by 25% or sth like that

do you recommend deadeye TR for ssfhc?

i dont really wanna spend those 5 skillpoints for antiailments in the tree though
"
mrlampe wrote:
hi,

i wanna go deadeye TR as leaguestarer in ssfhc, mainly to try out wind ward

my only concern is ailments. my last ssfhc trickster got oneshot by yellowmap pietry, pretty sure due to shock

raider and pathfinder are both pretty much immune to ailments, but both are pretty boring

poe.ninja deadeye builds deal with ailments with the jun-benchcraft, but that only reduces ailment chance by 25% or sth like that

do you recommend deadeye TR for ssfhc?

i dont really wanna spend those 5 skillpoints for antiailments in the tree though

There’s 20% avoid ailments in the life cluster by wind dancer. You can path to or anoint crystal skin. The the shaper boot mod, which can be elevated. There’s the Jun craft for gloves, helmet, and I believe body armour. Maybe you could path to crystal skin and then later just anoint it once you have elevated boot mod. That’s my plan currently
I think Craiceann’s carapace could be in interesting defensive option. Lots of life, immune to bleeding, and the crab barriers provide another layer of phys damage mitigation. Higher end, especially with a corruption.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info