-

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
I mean stats such as #% increased flask effect doesn't really scale the stats on the cinderswallow stats on it. Though it will only affect the implicit modifier only afaik.
I mean you have a silver flask in the default setup and you have one with the stun reduction affix (which is one of the possible affixes on cinderswallow) just spread on 2 different flasks. So to me it looks like nothing would be lost from swapping 1 for another, they do the same thing.
So the reason why i felt like cinderswallow isn't great is because on how Toxic Rain behaves. You don't use it just for the recovery because that can be easily replaced with a cluster jewel "Brush with death". Meanwhile for the veiled craft, that could also be easily replaced with just veiled craft on flask.

The only time you want to use cinderswallow is for the "ignited enemies take increase damage" as it serves as a "more" modifier. So if you can't make use of that stat, it is the best to not use cinderswallow. If you replaced with your silver flask with Attack Speed suffix, it pretty much just lowers your dps and QoL

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
I mean stats such as #% increased flask effect doesn't really scale the stats on the cinderswallow stats on it. Though it will only affect the implicit modifier only afaik.
I mean you have a silver flask in the default setup and you have one with the stun reduction affix (which is one of the possible affixes on cinderswallow) just spread on 2 different flasks. So to me it looks like nothing would be lost from swapping 1 for another, they do the same thing.

On clearing pretty much yeah nothing would change, but on bossing you can start to feel the difference kick in (as we all know it just doesn't perform well on bosses)
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Can someone help me with my TR? I'm trying to follow every step and buy similar equipment, but my DoT on PoB is still at 366k lvl 89 with toxic rain gem lvl 23. I feel like i don't have enough power, i'm dying on t14 maps easy if I don't be careful. Still need to craft life in the amulet, and life in another gloves that have 16% chaos dmg over time. I also have a vermilion ring that i need to add fire res, it has 24% chaos damage increased...

If someone can help me on what to improve, i appreciate.

I'm feeling underpowered and loosing my hopes on the game.

The OP's PoB with the same tree where I'm at now, has 1.7m Dot DPS while I have 366k

https://pastebin.com/u6fha7qq
"
luuuisx wrote:
Can someone help me with my TR? I'm trying to follow every step and buy similar equipment, but my DoT on PoB is still at 366k lvl 89 with toxic rain gem lvl 23. I feel like i don't have enough power, i'm dying on t14 maps easy if I don't be careful. Still need to craft life in the amulet, and life in another gloves that have 16% chaos dmg over time. I also have a vermilion ring that i need to add fire res, it has 24% chaos damage increased...

The OP's PoB with the same tree where I'm at now, has 1.7m Dot DPS while I have 366k

Idk why you're getting disappointed on the pob numbers instead of the in game damage, you have 1.9m sirus dps when your wither totem is up. I'm pretty sure I've guided you on the notes in PoB on how to use it.

You don't have hardened scars either which is a massive survivability boost. And is your flesh and stone in sand stance? On PoB it's saying blood but idk your ingame setup.

Also, I'd told you chaos damage to attacks is useless and I've found it on multiple pieces of your gear.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
I’m having issues with survivability my account name is DurbanLegacy and char name is legacyranged could you help me out
"
DurbanLegacy wrote:
I’m having issues with survivability my account name is DurbanLegacy and char name is legacyranged could you help me out

You barely got any life on gear and those gloves are just random. Get rare gloves and rare helm. Save devoto's for later. Ideally you want atleast T2 life on every piece of gear you got. Also, your flasks are all wrong. Go back to the first post and look at the flasks. And you're missing a jewel in your belt from what I can see.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
DurbanLegacy wrote:

You barely got any life on gear and those gloves are just random. Get rare gloves and rare helm. Save devoto's for later. Ideally you want atleast T2 life on every piece of gear you got. Also, your flasks are all wrong. Go back to the first post and look at the flasks. And you're missing a jewel in your belt from what I can see.
This tbh also get life on the jewels you slot in the tree.

Also I'm pretty sure you're meant to respec from the projectile path to life path at the starting area after levelling is done.

Get uber lab done too.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 15, 2020, 10:11:03 PM
Well Ive played a few seasons of PoE Nothing crazy! maybe have done the story like 10 ish times and this was BY FAR the easiest time leveling! Thanks so much for your in depth leveling guide it was a wicked step by step tytytytyty!!!
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
luuuisx wrote:

Idk why you're getting disappointed on the pob numbers instead of the in game damage, you have 1.9m sirus dps when your wither totem is up. I'm pretty sure I've guided you on the notes in PoB on how to use it.

You don't have hardened scars either which is a massive survivability boost. And is your flesh and stone in sand stance? On PoB it's saying blood but idk your ingame setup.

Also, I'd told you chaos damage to attacks is useless and I've found it on multiple pieces of your gear.

First of all thank you for the answer, and thank you for the build, the lvl up was so easy in the acts with only the 120ch bow and lvl 1 equipment. I suffered a lot with witches on the acts.

I'm new to the game, so i didn't know how to properly use PoB, i checked the notes now and learnt how to fix it, now i have properly PoB stats of my build.

After your comment, I fixed the amulet, bought a good stygian vise, fixed my problems with int and str missing. Now only have to craft the res in the ring, boots and gloves to finish for now. Also removed the chaos damage to attacks from itens and my flesh and stone is in sand stance always.

Now with 2.45m dot on sirus, I'm trying to get the crafts and then will test on some t16s and higher stuff.

I got the tip on the Aspect of the spider craft, will try to get this craft.

If you want to take a look a appreciate. https://pastebin.com/ZzZAxVrg
Here i have made managed Tree for PoB http://poeurl.com/cXNR

Btw nice build love this one ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info