-

"
thorpownsu wrote:
any thoughts as to if deadeye or path finder is better for end game bossing?
just downed shaper and sirus on the fist try today

also any recommendations on how to craft a good end game bow? and do you guys think anomalous MA is worth it if im playing deadeye tr? (its 2 extra projectiles from your MA)

How much currency do you have invested in your build to do that? TY and GZ.
I just obtained this, and I'll create this crafting guide dedicated to crafting this amulet. It is also in the past comments in this thread if you are curious.

Below is the full crafting guide of it

HOW TO CRAFT IT

Step 1
--------
This is the base you need
- Must be ilvl 82 or above
- Must be hunter influenced
- Can be any base

If you have a random base like a Paua Amulet, you can do the vendor recipe
Amulet + red gem + blue gem + green gem, can be active or support gems

Alternatively, you can buy a base with the main stat we needed, which is +1 to dex, prefer on a int base amulet. If you did this, skip step 2

Step 2
--------
You want to alt spam until you get +1 to dex gems, would take an average of 400-500 alterations orb.

Step 3
--------
After obtaining +1 dex, you want to regal it to a rare. Below are one of the 4 scenarios

If it hits a prefix
- If it is a stat that cannot be removed (such as Item rarity), you NEED to Annul it out. If it hit dex, go back to step 2. If it didn't, continue to step 4.
- If it is a stat that can be easily removed (such as add # to # cold damage), you can use the related affix tag to remove it.

If you hit a suffix
- If the suffix doesn't have a good tag, you can easily remove the suffix with "Reforge an item, keeping all prefix harvest craft".
- If the suffix can be easily remove, just remove it with the craft related to the affix tag (for instance remove cold on a increased cold dmg stat)

Step 4
--------
You want to look for these 3 harvest crafts
- Augment Life x1
- Augment Chaos x3
- Remove & add life
- Remove & add chaos (NOT REMOVE NON CHAOS, ADD CHAOS)

Make sure to block prefix with a prefix craft, this will prevent it from rolling a bad stats on the prefix.

First of all, you want to augment the chaos 3 times until you get these 3 stats
+1 chaos
+chaos res
+chaos DoT.

Remove & Add chaos is mainly to reroll the stats until you can get high rolls and reroll out "chaos damage leeched as life".

If you do happen to roll "chaos damage leeched as life", you can use a remove life to remove the chaos leech as life out.

With that, it is pretty much done!

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jan 21, 2021, 5:25:33 AM
"
Cyan101 wrote:
Chucking in ToH and moving the 4 skill points from Ballistic/Aspect into Potency and Profane gives me an 8%ish DoT increase and only really loses me some fire res.

However going on from that and adding a cluster jewel set only gives me a 3.5% dps boost and +2 aoe size (and some resists which make up for the ToH reduction) at the cost of some stats and 350hp.

Here's a pastebin (https://pastebin.com/GDVCgydx), theres three tree's for comparing the changes. I'm just curious what I should be focusing on, I'm assuming I should just be going for gear instead but honestly (at least the first) cluster set seems meh?

Anyhow some pointers for what I should focus on next would be good thanks~! My current plan is grabbing the anoint and then ToH but after that I think i'm ignoring clusters for quite a while. (I know once I level I can fit more jewels in but assuming I dont for now)

Edit: I see you basically need full roll clusters to actually have them be worthwhile, changing them to be wicked pall and broad+tempered definitely makes the upgrade a lot better. Would still like advice on what to upgrade other than clusters and the ToH/Anoint i'm currently doing while I farm up some chaos and wait for prices to drop

Prioritize 6 link first, after that, get clusters then ToH.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:
Chucking in ToH and moving the 4 skill points from Ballistic/Aspect into Potency and Profane gives me an 8%ish DoT increase and only really loses me some fire res.

However going on from that and adding a cluster jewel set only gives me a 3.5% dps boost and +2 aoe size (and some resists which make up for the ToH reduction) at the cost of some stats and 350hp.

Here's a pastebin (https://pastebin.com/GDVCgydx), theres three tree's for comparing the changes. I'm just curious what I should be focusing on, I'm assuming I should just be going for gear instead but honestly (at least the first) cluster set seems meh?

Anyhow some pointers for what I should focus on next would be good thanks~! My current plan is grabbing the anoint and then ToH but after that I think i'm ignoring clusters for quite a while. (I know once I level I can fit more jewels in but assuming I dont for now)

Edit: I see you basically need full roll clusters to actually have them be worthwhile, changing them to be wicked pall and broad+tempered definitely makes the upgrade a lot better. Would still like advice on what to upgrade other than clusters and the ToH/Anoint i'm currently doing while I farm up some chaos and wait for prices to drop

Going for a 6L carcass/body with decent rolls is definitely pricey of an upgrade to go for rn as i'm not printing money yet
Australian Summoner-Main
Wouldnt Starkonjas Head be a really nice survivability boost over Devotos while only loosing a bit of Attack Speed and Movement speed? I feel like survivability is what this build is missing.

Is Devotos such a deal breaker? Maybe a normal rare with life would be good too?
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
I just obtained this, and I'll create this crafting guide dedicated to crafting this amulet. It is also in the past comments in this thread if you are curious.

Below is the full crafting guide of it

HOW TO CRAFT IT

Step 1
--------
This is the base you need
- Must be ilvl 82 or above
- Must be hunter influenced
- Can be any base

If you have a random base like a Paua Amulet, you can do the vendor recipe
Amulet + red gem + blue gem + green gem, can be active or support gems

Alternatively, you can buy a base with the main stat we needed, which is +1 to dex, prefer on a int base amulet. If you did this, skip step 2

Step 2
--------
You want to alt spam until you get +1 to dex gems, would take an average of 400-500 alterations orb.

Step 3
--------
After obtaining +1 dex, you want to regal it to a rare. Below are one of the 4 scenarios

If it hits a prefix
- If it is a stat that cannot be removed (such as Item rarity), you NEED to Annul it out. If it hit dex, go back to step 2. If it didn't, continue to step 4.
- If it is a stat that can be easily removed (such as add # to # cold damage), you can use the related affix tag to remove it.

If you hit a suffix
- If the suffix doesn't have a good tag, you can easily remove the suffix with "Reforge an item, keeping all prefix harvest craft".
- If the suffix can be easily remove, just remove it with the craft related to the affix tag (for instance remove cold on a increased cold dmg stat)

Step 4
--------
You want to look for these 3 harvest crafts
- Augment Life x1
- Augment Chaos x3
- Remove & add life
- Remove & add chaos (NOT REMOVE NON CHAOS, ADD CHAOS)

Make sure to block prefix with a prefix craft, this will prevent it from rolling a bad stats on the prefix.

First of all, you want to augment the chaos 3 times until you get these 3 stats
+1 chaos
+chaos res
+chaos DoT.

Remove & Add chaos is mainly to reroll the stats until you can get high rolls and reroll out "chaos damage leeched as life".

If you do happen to roll "chaos damage leeched as life", you can use a remove life to remove the chaos leech as life out.

With that, it is pretty much done!

Hi Remi, thanks for the guide! Do you have an idea of how much this craft cost you? Wondering if it is a good idea to try it, or just save Exalts to buy one (tho they're REALLY expensive now).
"

Hi Remi, thanks for the guide! Do you have an idea of how much this craft cost you? Wondering if it is a good idea to try it, or just save Exalts to buy one (tho they're REALLY expensive now).

I started with 2 def prefixes and 1 attack suffix, 2ex for removing the 2 def, 50c for removing the attack
aug chaos, 1 + 1 + 1.5
I managed to find aug life and reroll it by myself to a high tier, if not it would be somewhere between 1-2ex
3 times rerolled chaos, 40c each try
I did some mistake on my crafts so 1ex down the drain
I bought the base for 150c, around 70:1ex that time

a total cost of about 12-15ex for the amulet.

"
Shigesato wrote:
Wouldnt Starkonjas Head be a really nice survivability boost over Devotos while only loosing a bit of Attack Speed and Movement speed? I feel like survivability is what this build is missing.

Is Devotos such a deal breaker? Maybe a normal rare with life would be good too?

I am currently using a normal rare with life too. But the issue is that chaos resistance. Recently the mobs just deals a lot of chaos damage, if you don't have at least positive chaos res you might run into some issues.

Starkonja is a worse rare imo. It works but not *that* great
"
Cyan101 wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:

Going for a 6L carcass/body with decent rolls is definitely pricey of an upgrade to go for rn as i'm not printing money yet

If that's the case, I personally would invest stuff that would generate revenue back for me. Something like heist etc will do.

If your current setup can't run heist well, I suggest using my immortal call setup, get hardened scars etc and just be tanky and run heist. You should be able to generate a lot of money from there.

so I just got this, and in combination with hardened scars this seems to have boosted my survivability by A LOT. I just facetanked 4/4 ritual and harvest. Barely dipping low on hp now. Also got some more chaos res (at -4% now, aiming to get to like +10%). Feels a lot better now I have to say.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info