[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
ChippDamage wrote:
Overlord is about 5ex and is pretty important
Awakened Hextouch is crazy expensive at the moment but you can clear all content without it pretty easily, it just helps push the DPS up for the real endgame bosses that can take a while to kill otherwise.
Unnatural Instinct is totally unnecessary. I'm still not using one.

Yes, I understand that I can :
- take Whispers of Doom (+1 curse) in the three (3 points)
- buy Empower 4 (2 ex) and Enlighteen 4 (4 ex) to get back Sovereignty (4 points)
- take Megalomaniac to give us Fortify and more (depend of nodes)
- skip unnatural instinct, it's expensive for what it brings.

edit :
I find this jewel for 8 ex and save me 4 ex for Enlighteen 4 (just need level 2/3)
And lead by example give me onslaught when I use a warcry :)

The last thing to do is now :
- Awakened Hextouch (to get back 3 points and take more life/es)
- (double) Corruption on Skin of the Loyal
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Feb 18, 2021, 1:01:18 PM
sorry to derail the thread a little

pent up frustration boiled over

just turned in 50c worth of chaos recipe, immediately spent it on t14+ maps as non are dropping.. /sigh

serious gear question..

having played an incinerate witch previously (she wasn't max block like this one.. man this is too easy), I know we don't attack, we cast spells

looking over the list of Overlord mega gems, I saw one with Weight Advantage

just making sure, we'd get the double damage part, but not the 30% increased damage part, correct?

even though we get the fortify from overlord without "attacking" either?
"

1) just making sure, we'd get the double damage part, but not the 30% increased damage part, correct?

2) even though we get the fortify from overlord without "attacking" either?

1) We do get the 30% increased damage but since it is only on attacks it only effects Reckoning so best to ignore that stat since we don't use reckoning for DPS.

2) We do "attack" via Reckoning (it is triggered but it is still an attack) which is how Overlord procs Fortify for us.
"
sorry to derail the thread a little

pent up frustration boiled over

just turned in 50c worth of chaos recipe, immediately spent it on t14+ maps as non are dropping.. /sigh

serious gear question..

having played an incinerate witch previously (she wasn't max block like this one.. man this is too easy), I know we don't attack, we cast spells

just making sure, we'd get the double damage part, but not the 30% increased damage part, correct?

even though we get the fortify from overlord without "attacking" either?

Hey,

Correct, the dmg part only applies to attacks, not spells.

Fortify we do get from an attack (Reckoning is listed as an attack)

Greetz
"
[
125ex.. I would love to know how

Ziz just posted this video which explains how I made it. The video is geared towards new players, so all the methods he mentions are simple but they all work. I do every one of these methods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipui9idOIc0

"

In my world, I never can sustain alchs, chisels, sextants or maps. I have to buy them.. all the time.

At this level, you are likely doing something wrong. Maps in particular drop at a non stop rate when doing T14-T16's.

It is not a matter of RNG to be honest. If you run enough maps you should get many more in return.

I don't have the ability to debug what is going wrong any more than we have already but I can offer you some seed maps.

I can get you started on a full tab (60 maps) mixes of T14 - T16's if you like. Just send me a note in game if you see me online and I can hook you up.

There is a good chance with that seed that you can start running them non stop and hopefully start generating your own.
Starting this build now, I cant even do t5 maps level 75 slayer xD without dying.
"
"

In my world, I never can sustain alchs, chisels, sextants or maps. I have to buy them.. all the time.

At this level, you are likely doing something wrong. Maps in particular drop at a non stop rate when doing T14-T16's.

It is not a matter of RNG to be honest. If you run enough maps you should get many more in return.

I don't have the ability to debug what is going wrong any more than we have already but I can offer you some seed maps.

I can get you started on a full tab (60 maps) mixes of T14 - T16's if you like. Just send me a note in game if you see me online and I can hook you up.

There is a good chance with that seed that you can start running them non stop and hopefully start generating your own.

really appreciate the offer. I'd feel guilty just accepting them

I'd be willing to just buy a bunch from you if you have extras.. I spent the morning sending hundreds of whispers trying to buy maps to fill in all the holes in my atlas.. and they say we don't need an auction house...

found out the hard way what the current limit of my build is.. did a random harvest.. something spawned and DESTROYED me instantly. 4 portals it took to kill it.. got the harvest beast challenge for it, but I have no idea what it was... I didn't enjoy when harvest was the league with the whole seed thing.. so I skipped all that
Last edited by frotzthedragon on Feb 19, 2021, 4:31:14 PM
"

eally appreciate the offer. I'd feel guilty just accepting them

I'd be willing to just buy a bunch from you if you have extras..

At current count I have 550+ T14-T16 regular maps and a bunch more T14-T16 uniques.

It is far more than I will ever need and the amount grows by 30-50 every day.

They are worthless to me in terms of selling them (not worth the time for the amount they will bring) so you giving me any currency is not needed.

The offer stands, please ping if you want.
If anyone is interested, I recorded some of the major fights as I was working my way through endgame and put them in a collection. At the start my gear is pretty mild, by the end I have pretty much everything from the build guide. There are some really good examples of where the build excels (standing still and eating damage), and a few where it doesn't (bosses that move around a lot and put floor DoTs down).

My favorite is Simulacrum, which this build is perfect for. Here's the final wave with Kosis: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/915798964?collection=ANF_dYn8YRaRUQ

I also just added a 21/20 Divergent Incinerate to my build for about a 10% PoB DPS increase. Doesn't work like that for mapping because it reduces the damage of the final wave, but it's a nice DPS bump for tanky bosses where you just need to hit them with 10 stacks of Incinerate for a while.

Big fan of this build. Not worrying about crafting super expensive rares made it really easy to gear up and just blow through most of the content in the game, and the damage res + healing means I don't have to be so hot at the mechanics of each fight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info