[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Rat1aSu wrote:
"
Wermine wrote:
Umm... do you mean 7000 hp or 7000 ehp? Since you have ~4k hp and ~4k es, which seems to be standard for this build.

Oh I saw ppl talking about having 7000 EHP and I thought that is Life pool, nvm then :)

Right.

Shoot for some where between 7k and 8k for the EHP, that seems to be very solid for a long run into all aspects of the game.

I have over invested in EHP as I have 8600+. In the future I am going to exchange some EHP mods for either more chaos resist and/or one of those nice amulets that boosts the int and fire gems
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 14, 2020, 3:16:55 PM
"
Rat1aSu wrote:
"
Nice score on the armor!! Excellent price too. I am still looking for mine.

On the megalomaniac, take Overlord and Blessed. I would not bother with Unspeakable Gifts, as we get our explosions from Infernal Cry.

Ya that was I thought, but I was not quiet sure so gotta ask :)

"
May I ask why you are still using the out dated Lightning Warp set up? That was in place before we realized how strong Infernal Call was for the build.

The linked (Flame Dash - Infernal Cry - Second Wind (anomalous)) is probably the biggest improvement this league in the build as you get almost infinite dashes and a huge amount of uses of Infernal Cry.

I would highly recommend you switch to this set up in your weapon.

I actually have no idea that is the case. I think it is because the Gem Link section is not updated and I just followed it. But thank you, I will change right away since I have a Flame Dash and Second Wind both 20/20 from the previous builds.

Additionally, did you do anything special to reach >7000 health? I only have around 3800 health, and even though I am tanky as hell and have not died in a long time, I still wanted to increase it a bit just in case.

Great! I think the first post does have the new setup, it is listed as an option.

When you get a chance, grab the anomalous quality for Second Wind, it helps a lot.
while the watchers eye with double determination remains hard to find, the Divergent quality Determination is now easy to find, super expensive at 10-11ex.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 14, 2020, 6:28:00 PM
i do anything wrong? my pob 2m need help thanks
"
Cruélz wrote:
i do anything wrong? my pob 2m need help thanks

I downloaded your character into POB.

Things look generally good. I do see two items you can improve.

1) Your cold, lightning and chaos resistance all could use improvement.

2) You anointed Steadfast on the amulet, but I don't see any source of Fortify in your build. Steadfast is used in conjunction with Fortify.

Our build typically only gets Fortify from the Megalomaniac gem with Overlord. I don't think you have this cluster jewel in your build.

Until you get that jewel (or another source of Fortify), your amulet anointment will not do anything for you.
I added my 3rd (and most expensive) alternate quality gem to the build.

I now have:

Second Wind (extra use before cool down)
Reckoning (40% chance to debilitate on hit)
Determination (10% of evasion added as flat armor, 341 in my build)
Finally got it!!! I was beginning to think this was not going to exist for me this league. Great armor roll too!

Between this and my new Divergent Determination gem, I have added a massive 1284 flat armor to my build.
"
AndyLovesHisBge

I have forti from meg cluster, i think poe still bugged :/
"
Cruélz wrote:
"
AndyLovesHisBge

I have forti from meg cluster, i think poe still bugged :/

ok cool! It did not show up in your POB I downloaded.

So the only thing to pay attention to as you upgrade are your resists. All else looks solid and you should be doing fairly well in end game.
How is he maxing out Chaos Res? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info