Clarified the magnitudes of Chilled Ground on their relevant map modifiers. It is false

So, in the patch note it wrote:

"
Clarified the magnitudes of Shocking Ground and Chilled Ground on their relevant map modifiers. This is solely a description change.

However, here is a map freshly rolled:

using POE wiki's OmegaK2's tool pypoe to datamine give the same result.

ONLY Shocking ground map/delve/Synthesis area mods are updated (but legacy map mods , tempest still left behind and not updated in client side)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 6, 2020, 1:27:15 AM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2020, 10:44:34 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
But is "by 1%" correct?

In-game with detailed description (by pressing ALT) it shows "by 1(20)%".

What does that mean? I think this is wrong and it should be "by 20%" (s. Shocking Ground).

"
Th69 wrote:
But is "by 1%" correct?

In-game with detailed description (by pressing ALT) it shows "by 1(20)%".

What does that mean? I think this is wrong and it should be "by 20%" (s. Shocking Ground).

you have legacy map.....most likely when in 3.9 patch, the stat id "map_ground_lightning", which default value is 1, is replaced by "map_ground_lightning_base_magnitude", with default value of 20/35/50 depend on tier. Since you have legacy map, the value "1" is not updated to 20/35/50

the mod id of shocking ground is "MapShockedGround1MapWorlds" or "MapShockedGround2MapWorlds" or "MapShockedGround3MapWorlds"

So , no bug for your case
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Of course this is a bug, cause it shows the wrong value!
"
Th69 wrote:
Of course this is a bug, cause it shows the wrong value!

just divine you map to correct it

LOL!
still an issue in 3.10.1g patch

still a missing feature as of 3.10.2b

still a thing in 3.10.2c

still missing as of 3.11

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info