[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
Mantiss wrote:
i don't get it how can be obtain 8k+ ES ...i cannot pass over 6k...where am i wrong?

I am a noob so one of the guys will probably get you more details but from what I can see in your profile:

- Try different gloves? Shadow and Dust with a cheap implicit since you have Ele weak on rings, maybe? https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/z0PjKOh4
- low ES on shield, should aim for 250+
- no %ES increased on your rings, from what I understand % increase gives you more ES than +ES
- Get more jewels with %ES, didn't see one in your profile
- 5p voices will allow you to get more ES too
- You could also get a small cluster jewel instead of a rare one, with energy from naught but gets a bit expensive with RMR corruption and right amount of passives plus you need to have the passive points to use it
I'm new to herald building but I started early this week with a 60 ex budget.

I bought this wand for 50 chaos and was wondering if it is acceptable for this build or if it is trash.
"
juicyO3O wrote:

I bought this wand for 50 chaos and was wondering if it is acceptable for this build or if it is trash.

Pretty weak for this build. The cast speed and spell dmg do nothing. Can probably find something far better for less than 3ex very easily.
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
juicyO3O wrote:

Pretty weak for this build. The cast speed and spell dmg do nothing. Can probably find something far better for less than 3ex very easily.

Thanks for the feedback. Can you let me know what filters I should be using on POE Trade to find myself a good wand?
"
juicyO3O wrote:
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
juicyO3O wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. Can you let me know what filters I should be using on POE Trade to find myself a good wand?

nvm. just searched for 350+ pdps. got this one for 4.5ex and felt like a dmg upgrade

Hi, I rerolled my LL CoC Arc into that build and I must say, clear is top tier, but I'm missing some single target dps even on regular T16 bosses. Its better with barrage support instead of chain, but still, do I srsly need to swap gem for regular boss?

My gear is far from beeing great, I'm wondering what upgrade should I buy next? I'm having around 60 ex to spend.

3x 7p voices
9PH / 3 Heraldry / 6 Endbringers Medium Cluster Jewels
Crit Multi anger Watcher's eye
Str/Int, Dex/ES, Str/ES Split Personalitiy
8 Reduced Mana Jewels with crtil multi

Last edited by maciek2g on May 23, 2020, 3:08:12 PM
Why don't we use call of the brotherhood in this build? If I take one of rings in the POB listed at the top of this guide and replace with CotB, it says damage goes up by 17%.
"
jabberjabber2 wrote:
Why don't we use call of the brotherhood in this build? If I take one of rings in the POB listed at the top of this guide and replace with CotB, it says damage goes up by 17%.

If you can do it without needing the sockets, then go for it. Especially if you can get a corruption on it to grant an aura instead.
Hey, anyone here still playing and could give me advice?

I'm not sure if I got any cheap upgrades to do or everything I'll do now will cost dozen of exalts? I know my few support gems are not lvl 21 but from what I see in POB, there is only slight dps boost gained by that.

Other than that, I'm about to buy 3rd 5p voices and I'll be able to pick up last Insightfulness which will put me close to 8k ES

Here is my current gear, can someone point me where to go next? Is there are room for cheap upgrades besides 21 lvl support gems? My main goal right now is to boost single target dps without swapping to Barrage Support.

#edit
Something strange is happening to forum, instead of every piece of my gear it linked my amulet 10 times... I'll try again later, but if anyone could help me - my profile is public so please take a look at my character NikosDyzma
Last edited by maciek2g on May 25, 2020, 3:55:14 AM
"
maciek2g wrote:
Hey, anyone here still playing and could give me advice?

I'm not sure if I got any cheap upgrades to do or everything I'll do now will cost dozen of exalts? I know my few support gems are not lvl 21 but from what I see in POB, there is only slight dps boost gained by that.

Other than that, I'm about to buy 3rd 5p voices and I'll be able to pick up last Insightfulness which will put me close to 8k ES

Here is my current gear, can someone point me where to go next? Is there are room for cheap upgrades besides 21 lvl support gems? My main goal right now is to boost single target dps without swapping to Barrage Support.

#edit
Something strange is happening to forum, instead of every piece of my gear it linked my amulet 10 times... I'll try again later, but if anyone could help me - my profile is public so please take a look at my character NikosDyzma

I believe energy leech is damage left on the table. Inc. Crit is much better.

Could also get flasks like these

Won't link my diamond Flask for some reason... But my character is public.
Last edited by DasWiggles on May 25, 2020, 8:45:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info