[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
teslabear wrote:
For guardian the banners feel pretty worthless. Adrenaline is cool but you have to place it which can be annoying with 3 vaal skills and blood rage

Any guess why OP suggested dread banner then? Fortify?

Does it come down to preference then? IF I want a lot more dmg, i should go war banner?

Also, are there any other skills worth putting if you have the space? After blood rage that is.
hi guys,
i'm trying to make this build working, but I'm definitely doing something wrong.
My DPS on bosses it's very low (here ok, i know i don't have 21/23 gems), but still...
I don't know how you can get 7k+ ES...i don't even have 5k...
I die alot, even with 88 all res i am 1-hit most of the time.
maybe someone cand answer to my questions...thanks in advance.
"
Mantiss wrote:
hi guys,
i'm trying to make this build working, but I'm definitely doing something wrong.
My DPS on bosses it's very low (here ok, i know i don't have 21/23 gems), but still...

You need to run 9 purposeful harbingers and 5 heralds at a minimum to get tanky. Drop the aura effect nodes until you get all 9 purposeful harbinger up.

You need to add Herald of Purity to your setup. Get another unset ring or drop clarity if you can't afford one.
"
hanguk08 wrote:
"
Mantiss wrote:
hi guys,

You need to run 9 purposeful harbingers and 5 heralds at a minimum to get tanky. Drop the aura effect nodes until you get all 9 purposeful harbinger up.

You need to add Herald of Purity to your setup. Get another unset ring or drop clarity if you can't afford one.

OMG!..thnx man, i'm so stupid =)))))) ...i was using PURITY of elements instead herald of PURITY. :)
Hi there
Do you guys have any idea how can i improve my build with something like 6-7ex budget? Anything that comes to my mind is too expensive, like hitting vitality on amulet, getting unnatural instinct, good watchers eye and so on. The only thing that could help is swapping Minion clusters to increased damage ones, but it rather wouldnt make me stop struggling with 19-20 simu wave. And obviously i need elusive in my boots but i rather lack damage more than survivability. Do i miss something or its just impossible to get better with that low budget at this point?
Also is it possible to fit in all clusters at 92lvl with 3x 7p voices?
Last edited by oskaroso8 on May 17, 2020, 7:05:27 AM
"
teslabear wrote:
For guardian the banners feel pretty worthless. Adrenaline is cool but you have to place it which can be annoying with 3 vaal skills and blood rage

You don't plant them. It's basically just another aura to amp the various "per aura" effects we have. I use dread banner because it gives small dps boost with impale, but more importantly it grants nearby enemies have less accuracy. Also I get significant phys damage reduction and dps just from having the aura active.
"
oskaroso8 wrote:
Hi there
Do you guys have any idea how can i improve my build with something like 6-7ex budget? Anything that comes to my mind is too expensive, like hitting vitality on amulet, getting unnatural instinct, good watchers eye and so on. The only thing that could help is swapping Minion clusters to increased damage ones, but it rather wouldnt make me stop struggling with 19-20 simu wave. And obviously i need elusive in my boots but i rather lack damage more than survivability. Do i miss something or its just impossible to get better with that low budget at this point?

Vitality on your amulet is just the cost of a junk vitality amulet and an awakener orb. So, 3ex?

You may also want to see if swapping anger and hatred around improves your dps. I think anger benefits more from +levels in the helm than hatred does (unless you have extra cold conversion I think, which you don't appear to have).
Last edited by DasWiggles on May 17, 2020, 8:32:11 AM
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
oskaroso8 wrote:
Hi there

Vitality on your amulet is just the cost of a junk vitality amulet and an awakener orb. So, 3ex?

You may also want to see if swapping anger and hatred around improves your dps. I think anger benefits more from +levels in the helm than hatred does (unless you have extra cold conversion I think, which you don't appear to have).

Ok, so i swapped the gems and as you said it improved my dps.
I also crafted myself an amulet with vitality and farmed ulabs meanwhile which got me 15% rmr on haste, but anyways i have only 4 mana if i turn on vitality and my power siphon cost 9. Im left with 2ex, what is next? Is there another way than darkness enthroned with 2% rmr? I wouldnt like to lose ES from my bated breath
Last edited by oskaroso8 on May 17, 2020, 2:00:37 PM
I run might of the meek in the center to turn the 4% rmr node into 6%. Not sure if you have the passives for that yet at level 92.

I would also recommend running a diamond Flask instead of two move speed.
Last edited by DasWiggles on May 17, 2020, 3:02:40 PM
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:

You don't plant them. It's basically just another aura to amp the various "per aura" effects we have. I use dread banner because it gives small dps boost with impale, but more importantly it grants nearby enemies have less accuracy. Also I get significant phys damage reduction and dps just from having the aura active.

Planting them just feels like too much work. Impale only increases phys damage which we don't scale so you aren't getting much benefit. Only helps with lowering nearby accuracy for more tankiness.

"
urgetopurge wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:

Any guess why OP suggested dread banner then? Fortify?

Does it come down to preference then? IF I want a lot more dmg, i should go war banner?

Also, are there any other skills worth putting if you have the space? After blood rage that is.

If you have enough RMR for more auras, work on upgrading your build with empowers or fewer heraldry/more endbringers. I run 2 heraldry (0 would be awesome but its a few hundred ex in jewels at this point), 0 enlightens, 1 empower.
I had a little extra mana with an open gem socket. I linked innervate with Herald of Ice for extra clearing damage. With my mapping setup I run Shadows of Dust for the rampage movement speed + % damage bonus. For bosses, I swap to Breathstealers and take out innervate, but add Enhance 4 to my flame dash/blood rage links.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info