3.10 Guardian - ball lightning - 3 sec Sirus kill - added CoC version - added budget version

I tried Sirus I always die at last phase, he OS me with his huge scorching ray, cannot avoid it :( and when i'm back he kills me off screen :( so weird.
playing the CoC version sirus & simulacrum phase 20 complete thx for the Fun % exciting build
allways loved playing CoC chars

IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
playing the CoC version sirus & simulacrum phase 20 complete thx for the Fun % exciting build
allways loved playing CoC chars

You can use blood rage for 20 ias and on maps can switch rf with dash - only sirus last phase need rf - until last phase use only diamond flask for every phase and blood rage .
"
Xandharba wrote:
I tried Sirus I always die at last phase, he OS me with his huge scorching ray, cannot avoid it :( and when i'm back he kills me off screen :( so weird.

I think you are close to budget build and yes its harder but after you go last phase use RF for dmg buff and after you die when back up mov flask and flame dash until find him again - you can do this - can contact me in game and we can try this both until learn to do him
Been playing a while with CoC+Arc. Is Ball Lightning better DPS? Hard to compare those, maybe I'll test it out.

Got a sort of budget version with large clusters instead of voices.
POB: https://pastebin.com/CatRE0TR
"
muunisti wrote:
Been playing a while with CoC+Arc. Is Ball Lightning better DPS? Hard to compare those, maybe I'll test it out.

Got a sort of budget version with large clusters instead of voices.
POB: https://pastebin.com/CatRE0TR

Nice choice but i think 3 more snowstorm on cluster and LL with prism guardian can boost your dmg with 60% and give better deff stats
Mind if using the 7 passive voices is viable? Needs to spend 1 passive per cluster (3 in total) extra. Got ONE of 5, but i guess i should sell it and buy 3 of 7?

Btw, budget version of cyclone posible?
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Apr 27, 2020, 5:19:30 PM
"
Mind if using the 7 passive voices is viable? Needs to spend 1 passive per cluster (3 in total) extra. Got ONE of 5, but i guess i should sell it and buy 3 of 7?

Btw, budget version of cyclone posible?

Can go cyclone version but sirus can be harder - others must be no problem . Better try buy 1 of 7 and use 1 more large cluster if can - if not sell and buy 3 x 7
Thanks for reply, I will lvl a bit till lvl 95-96, try to get better stuff and hope I can get last 'Voices' jewel and then I will call you for Sirus thanks a lot :)

For now I have problems with Guardian of the Minotaur and sometimes Phoenix they OS me but for other guardians and concquerors it is easy :)

All my life/mana is reserved, I cannot run the 5th herald, but it works well for now.
Maybe I can get a cluster jewel with 'Pure Might' Purity of Fire -30% mana reservation +20 strengh ?

I've seen you have chosen 'Precision' aura but for example if I want to have a more defensive build do you think I can use 'Sand Stance' from 'Flesh and Stone' skill gem or 'Dread Banner' and then, from 'Sand Stance' will I get -11% damage from aura x400% (aura increase from Purposeful Harbinger), so -55% dmg from attacks + blind nearby enemies Or with the banner -21% accuracy x5 = -105% accuracy and fortify +100% effect if 50 stages has been reached. Does fortify lower dmg from spells too or only physical dmg ?
What do you think of that ?

I never seen Ball Lightning with a so huge DPS bosses melt quickly it's amazing lol !
Last edited by Xandharba on Apr 27, 2020, 7:28:04 PM
"
ifrimgabi wrote:

5 x heraldry/harbinger - medium jewels
1 x harbinger/endbringer
this jew must be crafted alone with alt-regal and base must be ilvl 75 i think - long craft but too expensive to buy - when craft buy 5 passive base - maxim 5

5x heraldry/harbinger medium jewels are these ones? (6 passives 1 jewel socket):

And 1x harbinger/endbringer is? (1 jewel socket):

Or should they be 2 jewel sockets?

As ive sold the voice jewel, now i have 35 exalts. I know its too much asking for, but could you help me how or what to improve on the budget?

Thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info