3.10 Guardian - ball lightning - 3 sec Sirus kill - added CoC version - added budget version

Hello everyone and thanks to the author of the topic! My DPS is fine, but I am dying on a few occasions, including Sirius 8. Also, my ES regeneration is extremely slow. Can someone take a look and help me at that point (to be more tank)? Discipline in jewelry, perhaps?
"
DarkShad0wZ wrote:
So your guide is extremely confusing but it looks interesting. Is the first POB link (https://pastebin.com/LpzYVQmB) the budget version because I am still seeing 3x 5 passive voices and a watchers eye, and those are definitely not budget friendly.

Is it possible to play the cyclone CoC version on a budget of 15-20 ex?

CoC its most expensive version but still can do maps with budget version CoC
"
LoboBR2017 wrote:
Hello everyone and thanks to the author of the topic! My DPS is fine, but I am dying on a few occasions, including Sirius 8. Also, my ES regeneration is extremely slow. Can someone take a look and help me at that point (to be more tank)? Discipline in jewelry, perhaps?

Dont use RF on maps if want more regen
"
DarkShad0wZ wrote:
So your guide is extremely confusing but it looks interesting. Is the first POB link (https://pastebin.com/LpzYVQmB) the budget version because I am still seeing 3x 5 passive voices and a watchers eye, and those are definitely not budget friendly.

Is it possible to play the cyclone CoC version on a budget of 15-20 ex?

It's possible, but bosses are a pain. I've tried (Actually i'm using it) but without expensive jewels with speed and crit + rings you will never deal a good amount of damage. Even conquerors can kill you a pair of times. And need a good pair of gloves with vulnerability and speed! And remember hes using unnatural instinct (27 ex) to get 13 APS, so for not rich people this will be another unreachable point.

For voices you can use the 7 passive ones, as they works same way but uses 1 more passive per cluster, 3 extra passive in total.

If not 13 APS, spells wont trigger so you wont deal any damage.

EDIT: Sirus is a NO! Selfcast is better by far.

Just have to say, in the video the coc version looks alot worse to be honest.
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Apr 30, 2020, 8:02:05 AM
Hm, did 10+ EX become "budget" in Delirium? :P I'm not there, yet.
"
ifrimgabi wrote:
"
Have you looked at breakpoints for stacking so much attack speed?

Also, enchants for the helm. there's many to choose from.
Cyclone attack speed
Arc damage
arc chains
ball lighting damage
ball lightning fires another projectile

Apart from Arc chains, costing 17ex.... is cyclone attack speed the best?

For CoC cyclone need

I'm not sure. There is internal cooldown for cast on crit proc, and my attack rate with Cyclone is already 18.45.
cast rate for Arc 6.63
cast rate for Ball Lightning 6.19

I don't know if cyclone attack speed is going to help increase proc rate for cast on crit mechanic.

Useful read here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/
Additionally for anyone who requires some additional defense, I suggest going for Ghost Reaver for some leech for ES, rather than relying on ES regen in combat, can be unreliable.

Just a thought. Allocating it gives +500 ES per hit. Might be worth taking the 3 points to it if you can afford 5 socket Voices.
Bought these

In skill tree i put Whispers of doom but i dont see any curse on my enemys, what im doing wrong?

Edit: Was a bug or something now it applies...
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Apr 30, 2020, 2:32:36 PM
Why does the budget large cluster jewel have ancestral inspiration?
"
DarkShad0wZ wrote:
Why does the budget large cluster jewel have ancestral inspiration?

Had same question as we dont use totems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info