[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

The Harvest update has some interesting changes to WarCry skills.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2870970

Is it viable league starter or not?
"
PezeMovsky wrote:
Is it viable league starter or not?

depends on the patchnotes, if the build survies u can just play some cyclone or other berserker build and then skill into it.
Last edited by p190001 on Jun 15, 2020, 1:54:14 PM
Dual wielding now don't have 20% more damage bonous, which is sad..
"
Wes07 wrote:
Dual wielding now don't have 20% more damage bonous, which is sad..

Yeah, that's unfortunate. :(

Don't panic.
Man with the Berserker ascendancy changes, is this still viable?

-Sakken
It's hard to tell how easy it will be to manage rage with new warbringer and no rage generation on cluster jewels.

Using one instant warcry on left click will make rage management pretty hard cause you can't control it, less available warcry cd recovery speed (unless you invest passive points on the actual tree with the new clusters maybe) plus longer base warcry cd seems too slow. Maybe while berserking it's still good enough to stay that way for a decent bit if you time it well? It just won't keep you at max rage.

I wonder if you could manage to use multiple warcries without it feeling awful if you stack the new warcry speed and cooldown cluster notables. That would definitely let you spam them way faster than before (and stop in place a lot too).

"Now causes Warcries to have Infinite Power." from Redblade Banner will give you 50 rage no matter what if you're under 25 rage, though of course that's a shield. Mark confirmed it works when I asked, so that's pretty cool.

It's a bummer cause I was thinking about doing this kind of abuse last league, was saving it for this one. Might still try w/e variation I can manage to craft up.

Last edited by JohnnyMak on Jun 17, 2020, 12:27:36 AM
3.11 UPDATES

The build is severely gutted. Having 30s uptime on berserk is now impossible. Stacking rage is annoying again, etc.

If I want to make the build work, there will be MAJOR changes. I will have a look at what can be done with it as soon as PoB is adapted to version 3.11.

All this said. It's still a powerful build. But it's not the same build. It will change a LOT.

If you have been planning on trying this build, have a look in here again a few hours before league start. I will be updating this post

Edit: It might still be possible to get insane rage generation with a couple of tweaks. It will come at the cost of damage though. I will update once I fully figure this out.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jun 17, 2020, 4:17:44 AM
"
sakken wrote:
Man with the Berserker ascendancy changes, is this still viable?

The build will still be viable, but it's not going to be the same build. Itemization likely won't change *that* much. We're looking at a couple of interesting uniques, but we'll see what happens with those.

I'm testing a bit in standard, and it still clears stuff without any issues.
You won't be running around with berserk active as much.

Assuming you are in combat and attacking, you will get 6 rage per second. The upside is that this rage does not rely on warcries.
The downside is that 6 rage is obviously not enough to sustain a 30 second berserk.

The thing is though, the damage is still there. The build still has insane burst damage, even after all nerfs.

But I will update the post a couple of hours before league start and see what happens.
After all, most builds don't rely on having constant uptime on berserk for them to work.

Don't panic.

It might still be possible to get insane rage generation with a couple of tweaks. It will come at the cost of damage though. I will update once I fully figure this out.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info