Build dead dont follow

And what about Cluster Jewels, something good?
Any Bandits and/or Panteon recommendation?
ign: BoMann
re: jewels; nope

re: pantheon:
Brine King
Gruthkul

bandits:
the mana regen one 1st
2 skills second
intresting build, i will try this tomorrow.

what is with assasin ?, you got power charges / more crit, elusive and massive movespeed/attackspeed.

or no chance vs Inquisitor ?.
i will try this with void battery, assasin and badge of the brotherhood.

Seems Pretty powerful, with spell cascade we have enough clear "awakaned spell cascade is very expensive "15ex+ atm"

with cluster jewels like
Stormrider and Cold Conduction we get again power charge per hit
and free 15% shock "increased dmg taken"

Last edited by Dreadmoon2291 on Apr 14, 2020, 9:38:26 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/g0f501/cold_snap_spellslinger_interation/fnd3j17/?context=10

it was unintended, wait till fix and see how it performs, dont waste money on it yet.
Last edited by Aevra on Apr 14, 2020, 10:00:00 AM
well, then the build is RiP, again midleague.
well done GGG
Cold Snap with Poets Pen dont work with cd bypass.

almost 1 month in the league and now the want "fix" this.

i´m done

well, let the build creator give his thoughts first. Instead of 6-10m it might be 3-4m, which is still very playable.
"
Dreadmoon2291 wrote:
intresting build, i will try this tomorrow.

what is with assasin ?, you got power charges / more crit, elusive and massive movespeed/attackspeed.

or no chance vs Inquisitor ?.

Assassin I'm sure would work and youd have a lot of cool utilities.

I like inquisitor because of ailment immunity. It's particularly nice in fuckfest 9000 ping 4 fps delirium maps where if you get stuck for even a second youre dead.

The other thing is that penetration items are always expensive. With inquisitor you can completely ignore any pen items and get much cheaper items for better value.

Re: the build, I saw the GGG post but so far I see nor feel no nerfs.
So maybe they havent been implemented yet.

also going to attach an updated POB that has more damage and more movement speed (with devotos), with still 6.2/6.3k life.

I definitely agree with the other post saying to hold off for now in purchasing specific gear for this, but TBH there isnt much 'niche' gear here.
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Apr 14, 2020, 4:12:05 PM
we will see. but usually cold snap shouldnt bypass cooldown in a trigger setup "CoC,Poets Pen cold snap dont baypass cd.
When this is the fix with the next patch, then we get 20k dps not more. cause we can trigger cold snap with a 3 sec cooldown.

Edit: well patch is here

Fixed a bug where spells triggered by Spellslinger could have their cooldown bypassed if that is normally a behaviour of the skill. Trigger effects that add a cooldown now all correctly prevent any cooldown bypass. This currently only affects Cold Snap.

Cold snap have 2 or 3 second cooldown now and cant bypass

we are done here, i guess

Last edited by Dreadmoon2291 on Apr 15, 2020, 4:01:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info