[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
xerxis_esp wrote:
Do you think this build could be nerfed in new league? Could be a great starter?

yes confirmed

https://twitter.com/bexchangewords/status/1264712628766519296
Sry can you check my POB? i tried to follow your 7.5 ex POB but my dps is just only around 1m and i die too fast when mapping on t16 map (boss almost 1hit me). do you have any advice? i really want to be like in your video showcase so much haha
Edit. this is my POB https://pastebin.com/vbLi5KNh always die on high tier map sad X_X.
Edit2. i'm newbie sorry for my stupidly
Last edited by beam555006 on May 26, 2020, 1:59:28 AM
"
beam555006 wrote:
Sry can you check my POB? i tried to follow your 7.5 ex POB but my dps is just only around 1m and i die too fast when mapping on t16 map (boss almost 1hit me). do you have any advice? i really want to be like in your video showcase so much haha
Edit. this is my POB https://pastebin.com/vbLi5KNh always die on high tier map sad X_X.
Edit2. i'm newbie sorry for my stupidly

PoB wont load for me for some reason, but I can see your character in profile. I doubt you're at just 1M dps; is it possible your PoB isn't configured properly?

Still, there's obvious room for improvement. Get a perfect mana roll atziri's foible and get the quality mana/life up to 20%. You have no ES on rings, belt, or abyssal jewel. The str ring in particular is pretty bad. You need a flask to stop bleed effects. You need a source of phasing, either flask or on abyssal jewel. Cinderswallow is nice. Use chain support instead of controlled destruction while mapping (it will feel like a lot more dps).
Could someone point me in the next direction for my build ? Got around 30ex. budget. The build is a bit fragile with 7k ES as we speak ! I'm kinda unsure with my tree as well, I'd gladly take some inputs ! :)

Last edited by OblikZ on May 26, 2020, 2:21:11 PM
"
OblikZ wrote:
Could someone point me in the next direction for my build ? Got around 30ex. budget. The build is a bit fragile with 7k ES as we speak ! I'm kinda unsure with my tree as well, I'd gladly take some inputs ! :)

Perfect mana% roll, catalyzed amulet. Use a mana/int/ES anoint if you're too squishy. Get a decent wand with a good mana roll; you're losing a lot of ES bc of your wand. The build feels a lot better with 8k ES and then continues to feel safer as your dps improves. Chain helps a lot with clears, so get a white socket on your body armor. Your cluster jewels need scintillating idea. You don't even need a second notable; scintillating + 2 sockets is fine. 2nd notable will be placed at top, and the difference between 3rd notable and a regular small passive isn't much. Until you get unnatural instinct you should probably be dropping the least effective of your dps nodes to take dreamer cluster and foresight.
Last edited by jbmcarth on May 26, 2020, 3:03:38 PM
"
jbmcarth wrote:
"
OblikZ wrote:

Perfect mana% roll, catalyzed amulet. Use a mana/int/ES anoint if you're too squishy. Get a decent wand with a good mana roll; you're losing a lot of ES bc of your wand. The build feels a lot better with 8k ES and then continues to feel safer as your dps improves. Chain helps a lot with clears, so get a white socket on your body armor. Your cluster jewels need scintillating idea. You don't even need a second notable; scintillating + 2 sockets is fine. 2nd notable will be placed at top, and the difference between 3rd notable and a regular small passive isn't much. Until you get unnatural instinct you should probably be dropping the least effective of your dps nodes to take dreamer cluster and foresight.

Thanks for the answer ! I made the necessary switch and now sitting at 8.5k ES. Got around 45ex now. I got 2 questions. Should I go with Unnatural Instinct or a Watcher'S eye first ?

If i go with UI, where should I put it in my tree ?

Finally, could you
Last edited by OblikZ on May 27, 2020, 4:43:39 PM
UI goes in socket near dreamer. Get watchers first, so you can spec out of sanctuary of thought. You're only 6 or 7 ex away from having both.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
UI goes in socket near dreamer. Get watchers first, so you can spec out of sanctuary of thought. You're only 6 or 7 ex away from having both.

Ok and do I drop a FM for Watcher's or should I just get rid of Transcendent flesh ? And, what do I replace Sanctuary of thought with ?
Last edited by OblikZ on May 27, 2020, 9:24:26 PM
Started getting burned out on this build after hitting a leveling wall at 93. I was melting bosses, but just couldnt seem to avoid getting instagibbed every couple of maps from running around in delerium fog. Swapped in Chain gem today and holy crap what a quality of life improvement for mapping. There is so much less stuff to watch out for and clearing has been a breeze. 1m Shaper DPS loss from dropping Controlled Destruction, but worth it. I'll probably swap chain out when doing more bossy content like Elder/Shaper/Sirus etc.

Shoutouts to anyone who's ever mentioned using chain support in this thread and to myself for picking up an ivory tower with a white socket.
"
Saltbringer wrote:
Started getting burned out on this build after hitting a leveling wall at 93. I was melting bosses, but just couldnt seem to avoid getting instagibbed every couple of maps from running around in delerium fog. Swapped in Chain gem today and holy crap what a quality of life improvement for mapping. There is so much less stuff to watch out for and clearing has been a breeze. 1m Shaper DPS loss from dropping Controlled Destruction, but worth it. I'll probably swap chain out when doing more bossy content like Elder/Shaper/Sirus etc.

Shoutouts to anyone who's ever mentioned using chain support in this thread and to myself for picking up an ivory tower with a white socket.

I personally dropped pen instead of controlled, but either way, having brand extend off the screen for clear is amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info