[3.10] Nebuloch Tectonic Slam Berserker | 20M+ dps | All Content | League Starter | Cluster Abuse

Can't wait to see videos!
thanks for the build, looks fun and i think i have the currency to get it up and running once i sell some of my existing gear. but i just have some worries about tankiness, seems like even with all the defensive layers this build may not be able to run endgame content without dying reliably, seeing as it only has 5+ life with little block. anyway to make this build tankier at the expense of some dps (i mean 20m dps is honestly a bit excessive haha)? i was thinking, for example, of swapping herald of ash with flesh and stone for blind, would that be wise?
"
yayumad1996 wrote:
thanks for the build, looks fun and i think i have the currency to get it up and running once i sell some of my existing gear. but i just have some worries about tankiness, seems like even with all the defensive layers this build may not be able to run endgame content without dying reliably, seeing as it only has 5+ life with little block. anyway to make this build tankier at the expense of some dps (i mean 20m dps is honestly a bit excessive haha)? i was thinking, for example, of swapping herald of ash with flesh and stone for blind, would that be wise?

if you are worried about the tankiness, there are few options you can do.

1. simply choose budget version of this build, which has 6k hp and 10mil dps.

2. you can take more life nodes between two clusters (bloodless, juggernaut, barbarism) and take out all top int nodes(from normal jewel slot to galvanic hammer, pain forger).
this will give us 6.2k+ hp and 16mil dps.

3. using a random rare helmet usually solves this problem.

it will do significantly less damage, but you gain tankiness. i use this helmet just for simulacrum.
Could you posta screenshot of your passives? As PSN users cant use Path of Building!

Thanks!
I'm using a modified version of this build for some extra tankiness (check my profile).

OP's gear costs a mirror and more while mine costs about 40ex =/
hi guys, cool guide

i did a little different here and there, have 6,7k life, roughly 14m shaper dps when everything lines up
feel free to take a look at my berserker

also a tip i want to give you is bind enduring cry to left click
Last edited by peihla on Apr 18, 2020, 4:33:43 PM
Unfortunately, it is actually closer to 14 million dps. You can only get 20 mil if you have full rage and berserk. In fact, I don't know if Berserk is worth it to use. You have around 14 million dps with full rage, while you have around 12 million with berserk and no rage (bc of Rite of Ruin). I know that this is inaccurate as you will probably have some rage while berserking and the decreased damage taken from berserk is really good, but it's not as good as it normally is (like, in rage builds that don't use Rite of Ruin). Great build guide though! The lvling and endgame is very smooth, thanks for this!
Nice looking build. Will try it out if i get tired of my jugg. Just got this:

and an awakened elemental damage attack support
If you can't control it, STOP.
Not sure why it hasn't been mentioned to use Rallying Cry - we get a lot of buff effect just with OP build but I took it further and went for 3xLarge cluster jewels and Cry Wolf (+10 additional enemies) on all the Medium ones. Also I changed from Rite of Ruin to Blitz because it felt better when using Beserk whenever it isn't on CD
IGN: Dargeshaad
Excellent build, I thoroughly enjoy it.
It cost me around 30 ex for my current status.
One problem though, if anyone can lend a helping hand.
My life atm is 4.970 hp.
Ι don't see where I can improve this,
Something major missing or it is marginal changes from all around the itemisation?

And my pastebin for PoB:
https://pastebin.com/XZ584C8n

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info