[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Thanks @dragnmith1 for the idea of cyclone arc =)

actually not my idea i was following this build but then came across this build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2831473 it was there i found the coc arc,ball lighting build n decided to try it out n love it!!! so cant take any credit just show it thx anayways
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
ananjabs wrote:
Can anyone explain how to craft the reduce mana reservation on amulet?

I jsut hit zealotery on the cotb and want to have more of mana reservation.

Thank you.

u can craft it with essence of loathing or with fossil crafting. But u need the right item base (shaper or redeemer).
Thanks OP.

Build went very well and funnier than expected.
"
Anus_Smasher wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
without awakened gems still good?

little video for ya's yea still good no awakened gems :-) p.s by the way spent an ex just to show ya had to buy a 21/23 coc gem...funny thing is a ex dropped going thru this map go figure..karma i guess

https://youtu.be/KFM8B705MSk

can we get a full map :D?

as promised n yea im new at this video crap lol cut me a break ha ha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UeorkfPIXc
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hi, I am going EK and are doing ok mapclear in T14/15 maps, but when i come across though rare mobs or bosses, i really struggle against them with damage. Would you suggest perhaps swapping a gem out with another one for bosses? Perhaps spell echo for..?
"
Jensen89 wrote:
Hi, I am going EK and are doing ok mapclear in T14/15 maps, but when i come across though rare mobs or bosses, i really struggle against them with damage. Would you suggest perhaps swapping a gem out with another one for bosses? Perhaps spell echo for..?

3 of your 6 Cluster Jewels are missing Purposeful Harbinger, that's a huge portion. Removing any of my PH jewels is a ~17% DPS reduction.
"
xZora wrote:
"
Jensen89 wrote:

3 of your 6 Cluster Jewels are missing Purposeful Harbinger, that's a huge portion. Removing any of my PH jewels is a ~17% DPS reduction.

Many thanks for your answer, I did not realize that PH had that much DPS. I am trying to farm a lot of Alterations, before i try to reroll my medium jewels, so hopefully i can soon get all 6 heraldry/PH. But good to know where i have to focus my efforts on now!
"
Jensen89 wrote:
"
xZora wrote:
"
Jensen89 wrote:

Many thanks for your answer, I did not realize that PH had that much DPS. I am trying to farm a lot of Alterations, before i try to reroll my medium jewels, so hopefully i can soon get all 6 heraldry/PH. But good to know where i have to focus my efforts on now!

Purposeful Harbinger is what makes this build work, each allocation is an extra 50% increase to our aura effectiveness, which is what scales our damage & defensives. Adding those will increase your damage, energy shield, and max resists right away.
"
xZora wrote:
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Thank you very much for answer! And one more question, when do you think it's good time to transit from "leveling mode" to "end game" mode? Around what level?
And yes, I do have all the gear, gems and jewels ready... level 72 atm.

The longer you can delay, the smoother of a transition it will be. If you're leveling quite well with your leveling setup, I'd say try to wait until 80ish. Once you have all the Mana Reservation nodes and can fill at least 2 Voices with your PH/EB/Heraldry Clusters, then transition. Transitioning too early and not feeling quite right will delay you immensely when you try to keep tweaking it to feel better.

I understand. But I must admit that now the damage from Storm Brand is little bit low, and EK is somewhat bad on single targets, at least for now. And I still have to go thru Uber lab. How did you deal with Uber lab at low level?
Ok, how to do Atziri? She went down crazy fast, then I went down even faster.
That reflect really hurts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info