[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
Sykelig wrote:
Hi, thanks for your guide but I try to know which skill gems I need to not upgrade at max lvl.

All gems max lvl except:

Wave of Conviction lvl 2 - It's only used for the Exposure effect.

CWDT for Wave of Con lvl 2 - You want it to fire as soon as you take damage as it procs your WoC Exposure and Coductivity Curse.

Flame Dash lvl 1 - No need to spend extra mana on move skill.
Last edited by Evernothing on May 20, 2020, 1:03:09 PM

What do you think? I've spent ~34ex in metacrafting this, i thing 168 es is good (boosted my total es by 600)
I think I'm jealous!
and with 12.5k es i still die to something in delirium fog, i'm stuck at 96 lvl. At that moments i cant move at all, like i've been frozen. wtf?! doesent a jugg have freeze immunity?
Also atziri shresds me with her 2% reflect...
Last edited by lehlehich on May 22, 2020, 3:52:20 PM
One thing confuses me, this is a molten strike build right? So why are we looking for lighting damage rolls and lightning pene?

Would be nice if someone could clarify this!
"
ThundraBoy666 wrote:
One thing confuses me, this is a molten strike build right? So why are we looking for lighting damage rolls and lightning pene?

Its a HOWA build(lots of Lightning damage) more than MS build. It just happens that MS have the best single target damage and probably the best sinergy at sustain ES (Watcher Eye/Fenumus boots)when against a single target enemy.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
"
kikeuy wrote:
"
ThundraBoy666 wrote:

Its a HOWA build(lots of Lightning damage) more than MS build. It just happens that MS have the best single target damage and probably the best sinergy at sustain ES (Watcher Eye/Fenumus boots)when against a single target enemy.

I see. So would it make more sense for me to look for fire penetration modes and change the clusters in this build for fire damage ones?

Planning on using Lightning Strike for mapping and then switching to MS for tougher bosses. I don't really think I'll need lighting penetration for mobs as they already melt, but some bosses e.g. Kosis in simu wave 20 or sirus take ages to kill.

But when I do look at my MS it deals only 5k fire compared to 50k lightning damage (at least accroding to in game tooltip). I'm new and this kinda confuses me.

So long question short, if I plan to use MS is keeping the lighting clusters and ele penatrion the way it is fine? As long as there's no significant DPS drop for bosses I'm fine with it.
Keep the lightning clusters. You are essentially using Molten Strike as a vehicle to apply all the flat Lightning Damage you are scaling with HOWA and Intelligence stacking.

I am personally enjoying it with Lightning Strike better at the moment. I have a helm enchant for both MS and LS so I can switch at will.
Yeaa, so I randomly decided to change my molten strike juggernaut into this version and now I feel like an idiot for not noticing the way the HOWAs scale with int.

Makes perfect sense to me now, thanks! LS is very nice for clearing, but, at least for me, the damage on bosses is way way lower, kinda seems like it's not hitting them really.
But I'm happy with the MS for now, so I don't really mind.

Also thanks for this build, changed to it from another MS build, and while for now at 8k ES my survivability is the same as in the old one, the DPS here is already waaay better.
"
ThundraBoy666 wrote:
Yeaa, so I randomly decided to change my molten strike juggernaut into this version and now I feel like an idiot for not noticing the way the HOWAs scale with int.

Makes perfect sense to me now, thanks! LS is very nice for clearing, but, at least for me, the damage on bosses is way way lower, kinda seems like it's not hitting them really.
But I'm happy with the MS for now, so I don't really mind.

Also thanks for this build, changed to it from another MS build, and while for now at 8k ES my survivability is the same as in the old one, the DPS here is already waaay better.

There's a trick for Lightning strike with ancestral call: attack from a distance that's enough to proc ancestral call in a target's direction. That's how you will hit a target with both melee and projectile parts of the skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info