[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
Hydroatom wrote:
Trying to remake arc build into this... Guys is aul + free wrath aura is option here? can you pls check me, what i need to upgrade first ? thanks a lot .

1. Projectile weakness is stronger than Assasin's mark.
2. Your mana flask will ruin Archmage.
3. I believe you are using spell totem + wave of conviction to ignite? You just need some added fire damage to spell.
4. Bottled faith is always OP for crit builds.
5. Unnatural Instinct can provide a lot of AoE and mana, get one if you can afford it.
Last edited by Aniki_Leads_people on Jul 30, 2020, 8:41:56 AM
"
"
Hydroatom wrote:
Trying to remake arc build into this... Guys is aul + free wrath aura is option here? can you pls check me, what i need to upgrade first ? thanks a lot .

3. I believe you are using spell totem + wave of conviction to ignite? You just need some added fire damage to spell.
5. Unnatural Instinct can provide a lot of AoE and mana, get one if you can afford it.

Thanks a lot for answer. Im using wave of coniction totem for -25% res debuff.
And what about using auls with wrath reserves no mana?
"
Hydroatom wrote:
"
"
Hydroatom wrote:

Thanks a lot for answer. Im using wave of coniction totem for -25% res debuff.
And what about using auls with wrath reserves no mana?

Aul for free Wrath is totally fine.

But you are using Inquisitor, right? Crits will IGNORE resistance...
"

For normal mobs, we one-shot them anyway. For bosses, you just need to swap chain on storm brand to culling strike support.

Well this still leads the question open what is the best medium cluster jewel for damage then, if not projectiles (which was the original question)?
Last edited by Sallek on Jul 30, 2020, 10:55:10 AM
Guys, what a way to imrpove mana sustain on boss fights? also RF degens mana pretty hard
"
Sallek wrote:
"

For normal mobs, we one-shot them anyway. For bosses, you just need to swap chain on storm brand to culling strike support.

Well this still leads the question open what is the best medium cluster jewel for damage then, if not projectiles (which was the original question)?

Damage-wise should be projectile damage. For QoL, should be flask duration.
Or you can skip these points and try crit XD.
Last edited by Aniki_Leads_people on Jul 30, 2020, 12:31:53 PM
"
Hydroatom wrote:
Guys, what a way to imrpove mana sustain on boss fights? also RF degens mana pretty hard

"increased mana recovery rate" on belt (shaper or redeemer) and watcher's eye
"increased mana regeneration rate if you've cast a spell recently" enchant on boots.
I keep running out of mana when i get hit. How do i counter this? get more life regen or mana regen?

what other skill can i swap out if i keep everything the same? i just want to swap BL out if it gets boring.

Thanks.
Last edited by DeadDrunk on Jul 31, 2020, 2:32:04 PM
del
Last edited by Hydroatom on Jul 31, 2020, 7:28:17 AM
Wich one is better? Inqui or Hiero?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info