🔥100% Perfect Legacy Atziri's Acuity🔥

"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
"
MourningBlade wrote:
Never understood why the "perfect" was a thing. If a few points mattered on life or death, then you will probably die anyways.

Same reason why people go crazy over alt arts. Aesthetics.

Alt arts I can understand...some of them are cool!

Just as some of those you find cool, some people think perfect rolls are cool.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Mar 31, 2020, 8:46:30 PM
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
"
MourningBlade wrote:
Never understood why the "perfect" was a thing. If a few points mattered on life or death, then you will probably die anyways.

And hell no to the Vaal...

Might have to put this to use again.

a few life, a few life there, do that over every slot, add in %life gains
thats another 50-100 life

I have survived things under 10 life/ES before, so every drop can count.
also you are correct to saying hell no to a vaal, you have to temple corrupt perfection, because perfection with 2 more implicits is true perfection
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"
MourningBlade wrote:

And hell no to the Vaal...

Might have to put this to use again.

a few life, a few life there, do that over every slot, add in %life gains
thats another 50-100 life

I have survived things under 10 life/ES before, so every drop can count.
also you are correct to saying hell no to a vaal, you have to temple corrupt perfection, because perfection with 2 more implicits is true perfection

Yeah, either go all out with corruption or don't bother.

I personally never find an extra 100 life to be useful. 200 for sure. But then again, I won't really know if what killed me was 1 or 100 damage more than my life.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Apr 5, 2020, 12:46:34 PM
Big congrats on selling that!

I DO understand the importance of perfect rolls 3/20/20% but WOW! Nice.

Since we are all stuck inside, everyone head to Act 3 Sarn...Hargan is hosting an underground rave, and Soda9 is paying for it!

Stay safe exile...

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Not 28 quality, not perfect.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
Not 28 quality, not perfect.....

Get better at trolling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info