Development Manifesto: Delirium Improvements

"
BicBoiii wrote:
How can you say "you want players to stop to pick up items" when you specifically design on death effects and overtune rares to 1 SHOT you when you stop moving for just a second or two...

Dear GGG, you're not making ANY sense.

Exactly what I thought :-)
Hope you guys know making a new character break past league content (Can't talk to Clarissa to do Blight, joining Safehouse crash the instance)
Foogers
cringe
"
It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0.

LOL!

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Influenced map spawns mixed with delirium is a laggy mess hopefully this gets improved with the performance fix.

Everything looks great though, can't wait till these patches roll out.
"
skol_gumbo wrote:
Ok so what about dual wield swords. Feels pretty terrible trying to speed through maps and forget to weapon swap and die.

"
Caeoss wrote:
why did you not acknowledge the fact that i am unable to do blights because the object to activate them does not exist for my character?

bex addressed it in a comment respond, fixes are in the works.
Looks great!
I’m not sure how fast we need to run a map to reach the boss. I’m clearing at a decent speed and most of the time delirium most passes before I reach the boss.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Can you please make at least the splinters vacuum? they are the most anoying part to pick up ... for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info