Development Manifesto: Delirium Improvements

This is silly. Instead of reducing movement/clear speed play-style, you are forcing it on players. With timer mechanics, on-death one-shot effects and tedious backtracking - movement speed/clear speed are top priorities for a build.
Last edited by feydh on Mar 18, 2020, 9:43:32 AM
This is literally the first time I can ever remember seeing GGG acknowledge, publically, that they may have made mistakes regarding visibility. A regular-and-often design blunder we see from the team.

Kudos for finally acknowledging this. Took a few years, but better late than never. :D
Wash your hands, Exile!
League has been great so far!

I understand nothing can be perfect at launch and there are problems.
Honestly as long as I'm slowing down to pay attention Deliriums really aren't that bad IMO.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to see what you guys do with the updates.
You really need a PTR before release new league.
Remove a timer. It's a biggest bullsht.Buff rewards.3 silver coins and 2 rares its not funny any more.
GGG, please don't change the fog mechanic. Don't cave to the simpletons and get rid of the timer. Its a different fresh mechanic, and the fog looks amazing. Whoever can't see it probably needs a colour bind or just straight up blind option in the game settings to make it a simpler coloured shader that they can changed for themselves alone and not effect the rest of us.

If anything, just make it a little slower, and/or increase the bonus monsters give as you go deeper. They want to play a full map with it, they should modify a map into delirium. Same as say blight was, you don't have a complete blight mechanic on a random map, but a small encounter, until you get a blighted map.

These people practically want a small encounter mechanic on every level to become a free modifier for the whole level. No!

Other changes, add a higher drop rate to delirium orbs so people can play more of those no-timed maps and stop complaining about it.

While we are on changes, please add Delirium Splinters to the fragments tab. Its not fun that they are not added there. I know the clutter is already high, but functionality over looks in this case, I am sure you can push things around to drop them in.

TL:DR
DO NOT REMOVE THE TIMER! Its an encounter mechanic, its not supposed to shape the entire map with a free modifier.

INCREASE DELIRIUM ORB DROPS! Allow people to play delirium without a timer so they can shut up already!

ADD SPLINTERS TO FRAGMENTS TAB.

LEAVE THE FOG AS IS! Looks amazing, add toggle options in settings if you have to worst case scenario, otherwise leave it as is!
Doooo noooooot remoooooove the timeeeeer!!!

Again, its an encounter in the map that should not last the entire map to begin with! A small taste of the Delirium Maps that have the entire map in Delirium!

Do noooot get rid of the timeeeer!

Increase Delirium Orb drops. More non-timer maps. But don't ruin the encounter itself. Its not meant to be a buff on every single location that lasts as long as we want it to last. Its a small ENCOUNTER PEOPLE!

Jesus, whats next? You going to ask for blighted maps to be incorporated into normal maps so they are not small encounters anymore either?

"My drops arent good enough, bluaaah"... good, nobody said the league is giving out free shit. Stop dumbiing this game down so you can put zero effort in and have better drops with every league. Its getting ridiculous. Were is the arpg element at all at this point? You people are not in the right game if you straight up want drop buffs all the time. Sod off.
This hazard guy is really annoying, he has been here the entire time blindly saying how everything is great and to not change anythingg. Yet he has not supported the game in any way, only has 6 achievements. Tell me Hazardreborn. HOW DOES A TIMER REMOVE AFFECTED YOU IN ANY WAY. Oh right it doesnt, not in any way at all.You jsut want others to suffer. Pretty sad. are you employed by GGG, you certainly seem so.
Remove Timer, up rewards. Make this league fun.
Last edited by Josh21112 on Mar 18, 2020, 12:41:18 PM
And hazard buddy, its a video game. EVERYTHING IS FREE, this is not a job, it is not about work. it is about fun. Dont worry though we are all going to get free stuff in real life now, because you conservatives lied about a virus spreading around the world.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info