[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
DaBloxorz wrote:
Hi I just started your build and have some quick questions. I was wondering why you go sanctuary of thought over arcane blessing or conviction of power other than the reservation. If I pick up a pair of skyforth's the reservation problem is basically solved. Also, I was wondering why Ghost Reaver is picked up since I don't see any source of life leech in the build. Otherwise this is a great build and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks!

Sanctuary of though is mostly picked for the AOE and 20% Mana as ES. It allows us to get to 9k+ ES with the build. Without it you probably end up with 6k, probably even less ES and thus too little effictive HP.

Ghost reaver is picked for "maximum recovery per second from energy shield leech is doubled." Aka, it doubles the amount of ES you can recover via leech per second. Also, technically, if you pick up Illuminated devotion it provides you with life leech which gets converted by Ghost reaver.

Both of these are purely for defenses, especially if you go skyforths.
I see thank you that cleared it up a lot! Really enjoying the build :)
did i need Skyforth for running discipline zealotry and wrath in the shield? I can only run Warath+ Discipline and doenst have more life to reservate...
"
AiMWARE_iSo wrote:
did i need Skyforth for running discipline zealotry and wrath in the shield? I can only run Warath+ Discipline and doenst have more life to reservate...

You need to have Sanctuary of thought the ascendancy node. if you have it and it still doesn't work make sure you don't have an essence worm equipped.
Skyforth alone is not enough to reserve all of these in combination.
ye read it in the FAQ sorry :D. Thanks for your help
So you’re saying that the t14 video was done on a 5link?
"
cjbender wrote:
I will have about 20 ex to invest in a new build... I was running frost blades but realized after investing about 25 ex into it, I'm nowhere near the single target dps i need to do endgame bosses.

Do you think this build can do 36/40 this league? I really want to push for that. Also is that amount of currency enough to get this build rolling once i get leveled?

20ex will give you about what i'm currently wearing if you take a look at my profile.
bought everything besides the 21/20 stormbrand and the watchers eye for about 10ex, where ring, belt and boots are not even that great.

21/20 and watchers eye were about another 6,5 ex in total.
bought it all in the last two days
"
Kurnis wrote:
So you’re saying that the t14 video was done on a 5link?

Correct
hi there,

i have one question about elemental overload:

can you still apply a shock effect e.g. from orb of storms to improve your damage with elemental overlaod or cant you apply a shock effect with elemental overload ?

best regards
hello

nice build and guide

can i make this build works with orb of storms and arc/ball lightning or other
lightning spell?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info