[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

Oops double posted, sorry.
Last edited by glysomed8 on Mar 24, 2020, 4:42:41 PM
"
RexZShadow wrote:
"
Pyrolinchen wrote:
For ppl want to play with Elemental Skills i did a full fire convert infernal blow one.

Profile is open.

For Bosses i switch ancestral call with pulverize

Im now at 1000dex and because we do zero phys dmg anymore u need mana leech for bosses i did that with warlords mark.

Next upgrade will be switching the chest for something better because i did not need the -15 mana anymore with this setup.

Hf

What does the timeless jewel you have in there do? It effecting a lot of nodes on the tree.

Also why did you end up choosing slayer say over chieften for infernal blow? Thanks!

The timeless give all small nodes extra 2 dex points big nodes can be increased dex and life

Im only Slayer because i did follow this build with the cyclone way but the clear and look was to slow and boring for me so i did changed it. Maybe i move to Champion for the free Fortify
Last edited by Pyrolinchen on Mar 24, 2020, 4:52:40 PM
ive done a slightly tweaked version, was able to hit 5m+ shaper DPS here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/953e5uHi

saving up for the Garukans flight now.. price keeps climbing also plan to anoint Overcharged on my Atramentes
Ingame: Sakrilegious
Last edited by Sakrilegious on Mar 24, 2020, 10:26:47 PM
I wanna try this, but I refuse to pay that much for the jewel because Mathil played it.

Fuck that lol.

Just starting and at lvl 72 im making yellow maps eazy. This is gonna be sick.

Got 2 more split personality to put on , but waiting for lvl and good clusters with 2 jewel sockets.

4500 life atm and 180k dmg in town. Its gonna be expensive tho...
Last edited by bultraaas on Mar 24, 2020, 7:30:45 PM
If this has been posted earlier in the thread, I apologize, but here's a little trick for this build.

For those using a Dancing Duo/Dervish and are annoyed with having to open their inventories in order to swap back to no weapon:

Check how much int you have. Buy a pair of wands from the vendor that have an int requirement of +30-40 higher than your current int.

Buy a pair of int boots, int rings, an int glove so that you can hit the int requirements for the wands.

Equip the wands. Then take off all the int gear and put on all your regular gear. The wands will go red but remain where they are.

You can now tap X (or whatever equip swap button you have) and freely toggle between weapon sets without having your inventory open.

This trick also works with high stat requirement gloves. Temporarily up your stats so you can equip a glove, then once equipped just remove all the stat buffs.

Bonus to all this is 2x wands, a glove = 10 sockets in which you can level gems in. They will gain xp and level despite the gear they're in being disabled.

OWN jewel will still be active.
"
ckp2906 wrote:
"
Pandabankie wrote:

I dont get your PoB - each gem shows almost no damage increase, and then you manually added a ton of stats to hollow palm? how does that work

The jewel gets increased effect based on how far from your starting point is. PoB does not actually calculate that, so I added it manually. For example, the farthest jewel is 72 points away. so ((72/4)+1)*5=95 dex and strength.

"
bultraaas wrote:
"
melersky wrote:
"
Pandabankie wrote:
If you use something not strength, you lose ~30% of damage due to strength melee dmg bonus. Dex and life is more life of course.

Dex+random would lose a good chunk of dmg and life.

Yeah like i thought so :(.
I'm actually low on currency, so i got some motivation to farm more to buy these jewels and test it out :D.
That 13.5m dps and 6k hp looks delicious.

Those aditional impales from cluster jwls really stack ?

As far as I can tell. No reason they wouldn't.

"
TYZILLA1 wrote:
"
Highly recommend you look into using split personality along with a snake tree and large jewels. Currently getting 600 flat dex/str.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAADuBS0Juw48FCAUcRR1FSAV7BiRGNsZtBo-IWAi4iefKS4ppSpNLOktgzGeNZI11jpSOuE8LT8nQKBFCka3R35H4knVSshN41BHUdpXDV4TXz9hUmVNZ5toWGhlcql08Xaseu97w3y4ggeC5INfg8yE2YWnhmCGs4a0idiKr4rwkBGVJJzEpDmlNaZXrY2uPrKAtyK3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nvrzGrsqQz37SIdNv15bYvdlh2XzkUeXm6UbqGO8O707xrPNv8930xvVh9zL46_4K_o8=?accountName=Pandabankie&characterName=Bombshell_Blowpipe

Edit: PoB (13.5M shaper, 6600 life) - https://pastebin.com/3evqvPTe

PoB doesn't do split personality so I put it all on hollow palm jewel.

How much did you pay for those large jewels..? Closest one on the market is 90ex lol.

Bought 3 prop ones w/out Smite the Weak and exalted. Odds of smite the weak on exalt with the three prop is 15% for dual wield base, 20% for attack damage base.
"
Gutum731 wrote:
"
Ouinonoui wrote:
Love the guide, heavily inspired, here's what i'm running atm ! (Loreweave was from starter, probably my next replacement, so I can change up resistance gear for more dex!)
Let me know if you see a big flaw in there!

Also I'm using a large cluster jewel with deep cuts, fuel the fight and smite the weak, to a jewel socket for hollow palm.

Glad to hear people are enjoying it :D and there isn't anything that poops out to me there :)

"
Pandabankie wrote:
Highly recommend you look into using split personality along with a snake tree and large jewels. Currently getting 600 flat dex/str.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAADuBS0Juw48FCAUcRR1FSAV7BiRGNsZtBo-IWAi4iefKS4ppSpNLOktgzGeNZI11jpSOuE8LT8nQKBFCka3R35H4knVSshN41BHUdpXDV4TXz9hUmVNZ5toWGhlcql08Xaseu97w3y4ggeC5INfg8yE2YWnhmCGs4a0idiKr4rwkBGVJJzEpDmlNaZXrY2uPrKAtyK3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nvrzGrsqQz37SIdNv15bYvdlh2XzkUeXm6UbqGO8O707xrPNv8930xvVh9zL46_4K_o8=?accountName=Pandabankie&characterName=Bombshell_Blowpipe

Edit: PoB (13.5M shaper, 6600 life) - https://pastebin.com/3evqvPTe

PoB doesn't do split personality so I put it all on hollow palm jewel.

This! This is exactly the kind of feedback I love. This is another item I didn't know about and will be researching more. If you drop frenzy this build comes out to ~23% more damage than my current crit build with over 1k more health. That is great, but with a lot of investment into specific rolls on unique jewels. I'll have to play with some of those though and look at maybe incorporating into the build. That + the new clusters is offering for a lot of possibilities.

Thanks to everyone who has linked PoB's. I swear it gives me more to think about every time. I'll hopefully land on the best min/max soon.

DAMMMMM I LOVE THIS BUILD! Switched to this variant...working my way slowly to acquire the jewels...freaggin $$$$. i am trying to use as close as to those jewels with somewhat different nodes but still god dang OP like a mofo!
I think someone posted above that Onewithnothing maybe stackable...can some one confirm that!?
Last edited by dawg87 on Mar 24, 2020, 9:10:54 PM

I'm slowly trying to farm currency to afford the boots but I'm having some suitability issues. I wonder if I am focusing too much on damage and not enough life. I only have 3.8k life with the above gear/passives.

Trying to progress into red maps, currently at T12-13 but I'll just get randomly one shot from a delirium mob.

Any advice?

Thanks.
"
Bought 3 prop ones w/out Smite the Weak and exalted. Odds of smite the weak on exalt with the three prop is 15% for dual wield base, 20% for attack damage base.

What does prop mean? (sorry still new to the gems)
Last edited by TYZILLA1 on Mar 25, 2020, 1:07:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info