[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
Vauge859 wrote:
Hi, are you able to clear all content efficiently, like w20 simulacrum, AL8 sirus, and are you having any trouble surviving the content? I want to do a little more research before I test out this build, not a lot of funds laying around for me to just waste off the bat, and if you are doing everything efficiently, how much funds did it take for you to start doing them? Thanks so much.

Wave20 is kinda dangerous for us because our defense is relied on regen and reduction. I would recommend you using blade vortex to farming wave20 which is far easy for me.

A8 Sirus is really easy for us because we have insane single target dmg. You can drop totem and run around click blade blast once to deal chain dmg.

Sirus you only need 5-10ex. Simulacrum is tricky require you use blade vortex.
"
Lakthor wrote:
Another question, with this build do we do any physical damage at all?

We don't do a single physical damage so we can run physical damage reflect map
"
ruubel wrote:
No movement gems at the final build ?

I remember it listed it. Dash + Second wind
On min-max, there is no unleash for Blade Vortex? Can you explain the concept on how we map and how we boss now? Do I spam Blade vortex 10 times or? Don't really understand the playstyle for min-max
"
Lakthor wrote:
On min-max, there is no unleash for Blade Vortex? Can you explain the concept on how we map and how we boss now? Do I spam Blade vortex 10 times or? Don't really understand the playstyle for min-max

For min-max, I think you have enough cast speed for casting 10 blades without unleash. Or you can make a 5-6 link BV with unleash and 2 curse with combustion.

If you have the explode chest, a 4 link BV with curse on hit is enough to clear T16 because we scale really well with the explosion.

The playstyle for single target on min-max is simple. You put totem down, cast BV until 10 stages then release it. We do want totem to leave more blades on the ground.

If you want a super smooth and fast mapping, you can switch blade vortex with Blade blast.
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Lakthor wrote:

For min-max, I think you have enough cast speed for casting 10 blades without unleash. Or you can make a 5-6 link BV with unleash and 2 curse with combustion.

If you have the explode chest, a 4 link BV with curse on hit is enough to clear T16 because we scale really well with the explosion.

The playstyle for single target on min-max is simple. You put totem down, cast BV until 10 stages then release it. We do want totem to leave more blades on the ground.

If you want a super smooth and fast mapping, you can switch blade vortex with Blade blast.

So for mapping now we'll be mainly relying on BV and not BB?
Hi,

maybe im dumb, but i think i missed something: how do you generate endurance charge?
"
chesterblurp wrote:
Hi,

maybe im dumb, but i think i missed something: how do you generate endurance charge?

Cluster jewel
"
So for mapping now we'll be mainly relying on BV and not BB?

BB is good at bossing, BV is good at clear trash mobs. When you reach min-max, a 2-link BV could clear trash mobs.
Hi how did you get one large cluster jewel with 2 small jewel socket ? I can only get two medium socket

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info