Path of Exile: Delirium Console Launch

This sounds great to me, more polish the better, I can wait a couple days as long as the communication is top notch like this.... only problem now is if I should take Wednesday, Thursday, Friday off instead of the usual Monday & Tuesday.... no life'n for real.
Thank you for conveying this information ahead of time for us. It may not seem like a big thing but it is. Hopefully it will give us a smoother launch and be less stressful on your end as well.

Looking forward to more communications like this moving forward.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
Any news on the conqueror supporter packs to console?
I might be in the minority but I'd prefer a faster potentially buggier launch.

The weekend that pc has it while we don't already sucks and I hate seeing that time get longer.

One of the greatest things GGG has done that most other cross platform arpgs/mmos are horrible at are getting pc updates to console with minimal delay.

This is step in the wrong direction in that regard, and not something I like seeing.

Still hyped for delirium though, just figured I'd throw my 2 cents in.
On the face of it I would take this as a positive thing that you are taking the time to ensure a smoother console launch. That is assuming that it does end up being a smoother console launch which given past experience is not something I would be willing to bet money on.

Good luck, hope for the best but plan for the worst :-)
This sounds great in theory, but I imagine GGG will find a way to fuck it up.

Also

"
This launch date also improves the safety of our console launch and minimises the possibility of not being able to make it through the certification process in time.

By releasing on Wednesday, we'll have enough time to submit an update should one be needed prior to the weekend for any other immediate issues that may need to be addressed.

Is a fucking joke. It's simple... you don't wait till the very last second to submit for certification. You guys are your own worst enemy, and making these excuses is very telling to the rest of us who see right through this bullshit. You guys have never included those "issues that may need to be addressed" from pc before launching on console.... it always comes later in the week of the launch. It's just more smoke and mirrors with GGG.

Might as well just push the launch date back to Friday and give us all a Friday launch like you originally did. Then you guys have a week to figure out your shit and gives us a weekend to enjoy it.
Love the push back think Thursday or Friday would still be a little better though. Hopefully we'll get there soon xD,
Hope league launch goes more smooth this time around.

My issues with this is at the start of Metamorph league there was a bug that was console specific that only affected the live realm. So the bug team didn't even know it was an issue until the league came out on comsole and it made the game almost unplayable. I know GGG put out a patch as soon as they could get it through cert but the console specific bugs are still gonna be a problem

How is this gonna help alleviate console specific issues like that?
I would even wait longer if ya finaly manage to fix the billions of issues on console!
"
Gobi wrote:
Love the push back think Thursday or Friday would still be a little better though. Hopefully we'll get there soon xD,
Hope league launch goes more smooth this time around.

My issues with this is at the start of Metamorph league there was a bug that was console specific that only affected the live realm. So the bug team didn't even know it was an issue until the league came out on comsole and it made the game almost unplayable. I know GGG put out a patch as soon as they could get it through cert but the console specific bugs are still gonna be a problem

How is this gonna help alleviate console specific issues like that?

Well there's a simple answer, but it would require GGG to actually QA their shit ahead of time. It seems like they login and go "ok I logged in, it's good to go, ship it" without even testing anything.

They seriously need to bring on board a few console players who actually play the game to test their stuff.
like I said before bex is the best!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info