[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

Current build:

https://pastebin.com/0T422cAE

I dont have the shield yet, nor do I have the belt or a decent chest so I am stuck using a Praxis. If I can manage to at least get a - mana cost chest I can break the 3 mil DPS mark.

I do have some issues with getting randomly 1 shot by stuff, but overall I feel powerful in its current setup and I cannot wait to get it higher with some more of the endgame upgrades. Was able to solo kill Sirus 5 as well as the Hideout boss. I just need to figure out how to make money to afford the last 3 items I need.
im very happy with this build, Sirius 8 was quite easy and i dont get one shotted like ppl responds. Good Build!
I don't know how good this build deals with the end game bosses, but it's definitely a solid League Starter. It has nice survivability, clear and single target damage.

I just entered T10-T12 maps, and can still clear them even though I feel that my damage and survivability is falling off. I killed all level 2 conquerors without any problems. Not getting one-shotted at all, though my health bar sometimes drops fast due to things like bleeding and poison. Only got one-shotted one time in Heist during door opening. Clearing Alva encounters easily.

And all of this with a budget ~15 chaos build. I think it's a very satisfying result for 15 chaos. Though I think I will need some upgrades for the endgame bosses and for red tier maps to feel more comfortable.

Last edited by esostaks on Oct 13, 2020, 5:17:58 AM
Is there any point of using maim support on the ancestral warchief setup?

Current is:

Maim support + Ancestral warchief + Pride + Blood Rage

Wouldn't the Dismembering (20% chance to maim on crit) be sufficient?

Could you swap the maim support for something like culling strike?

Edit - just realised maim doesn't innately give the damage buff and that it only comes from the gem.
Last edited by Krepid on Oct 13, 2020, 6:50:46 AM
I'm also a bit confused about some people getting constantly one shot in higher tier maps (especially high yellows/low reds). I have 5k life, usual max res, 16k armour with 79% phys red (24k with vaal molten, 86% phys red.), 2.5 mil dps (with flasks; without more like 1.5; missing the coil to break 3 mil), 79% block chance and I can't see how one could die on the regular in red or even yellow maps with this.

From what I've seen the build can tank most things easily, though some combos can be tough and thats where I die here and there. Look out for:

* Ground degen, of course. Imo some chaos res is needed, I have +9% (+30% for chaos over time via pantheon) and if you get there it makes a big, big difference.

* Some map combos make it really though (for Tier 15, 16). Reduced chance to block with either some crit or reduced regen/leech/recovery can be very hard, there was one T16 map with 3 of those mods and I died 3 times to normal mobs.

* While you are tanky you have to know which bosses can hit very hard and have your vaal molten ready for them, same goes for some combos of legion mobs etc.

* Bit random, but some of the mines on the floor of heists can near one shot you, my last time dying was from them near a chest.
pob without Alternate Quality Gems :-/ why?(
👀
Hello

How can you find Axe with "60% chance to bleeding you inflict deals 100% more damage"? Filter for poetrade doesn't seems to work for it
"
destinydesi wrote:
Hello

How can you find Axe with "60% chance to bleeding you inflict deals 100% more damage"? Filter for poetrade doesn't seems to work for it

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/epykP6sL
👀
"
denhol wrote:
"
destinydesi wrote:
Hello

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/epykP6sL

Thanks!
"
denhol wrote:
pob without Alternate Quality Gems :-/ why?(

Agree.

Any ideas about alternate quality gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info