[3.25]The BLOCKMAN

Ahh thanks. I totally missed it multiple times as I hovered over all of the items in the PoB lol
Any dot damage rip this person. Any idea to improve this moment?
Hey.
Running this build as cyclone at the moment, but have been considering the EQ/Bleed version since I kinda enjoy being tanky, and the thought of one boom and run while mobs just bleed out while I get to next pack seems abit fun.
But, there are some things Im pondering.

How is the clearspeed in maps with EQ compared to cyclone?

How is the lifeleech with EQ? with cyclone Im constantly regening on mobs.

Is the single target dps better on bosses with EQ?

In rituals with alot of mobs in the big circle, does the EQ reach most of it? or alot of back and forth in the circle like I have to spin around with cyclone?

"
johnny_ko wrote:

pantheon, life flask with increased recovery rate. Those are the only options I see.

I also tested these gloves - nope, they don't really help without vaal pact, and taking vaal pact is not really an option here.
"
theio666 wrote:
"
johnny_ko wrote:

pantheon, life flask with increased recovery rate. Those are the only options I see.

I also tested these gloves - nope, they don't really help without vaal pact, and taking vaal pact is not really an option here.

Why vaal pact is not an option? I have regen 120hp/sec, it's too small, but leech will be better?
pantheon Arakaali and Shakari?
Last edited by johnny_ko on Jan 31, 2021, 4:37:39 AM
"
johnny_ko wrote:
"
theio666 wrote:
"
johnny_ko wrote:

Why vaal pact is not an option? I have regen 120hp/sec, it's too small, but leech will be better?
pantheon Arakaali and Shakari?

Losing 4 passives + gloves slot is quite sad..
I got some gear and full ascendancy and this is really tanky except for ticking or DoT damage.
Hi, ... i have a doubt

i know i need The surrender and Paradoxica .... but those items are going to make me x3 my dps?

can you tell me what im doing wrong? because i need a lot of dps to kill right in red maps

https://pastebin.com/N0QKmwVc

hey guys i am playing this build this for 3.13 do we use the same skill tree wich paste bin ?
Another question. Should we be putting down the Dread Banner at 50 stacks or do we just keep it on us the whole time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info