[3.12] Cold Faith - Ice Nova Inquisitor | TooMuch™ sDPS | Hybrid MoM | Fully updated to 3.12

finaly got these for now :)
How You doing?

THis is such a quality of life. When this is 5L I will link slower or faster projectiles based on farming or bossing. Tryed it and such a big quality of life. Next is getting timeless jewell , elusive + tailwind boots and a watchers eye with mods of:

-Consecrated Ground you create while affected by Zealotry causes enemies to take #% increased Damage
-#% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry
-#% increased Mana Recovery Rate while affected by Clarity
-#% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity

Gonna check later clarity mana before lifeand crit zealotry both is good option in one go.
How You doing?
Last edited by quantondev on Mar 19, 2020, 8:32:57 AM

Thx alot for the build, this is a really fun build. And somehow the survivabilitl got a lot better, even in delirium. Still a lot i can improve on my gear, but super easy mapping so far. Cheers!
"

Thx alot for the build, this is a really fun build. And somehow the survivabilitl got a lot better, even in delirium. Still a lot i can improve on my gear, but super easy mapping so far. Cheers!

nice :)
Hi there!
I really enjoy your build. As I reach cluster jewels, I will need 9-11 free passive skill points to use them. What nodes are worth to sacrrifice, to get those "free" points while having ~90 lvl?
Hello, i guess i will look into ur build, as i loved the Ice Nova/Frostbolt combo some month´s ago as i played a CoC version. :)

Axiom Perpetuum good for leveling im combination with tabu and staff like that?

Is the PoB leveling tree still as it should be?

Regards!
Last edited by Malerbob on Mar 23, 2020, 2:35:37 PM
"
Janick1021 wrote:
Hi there!
I really enjoy your build. As I reach cluster jewels, I will need 9-11 free passive skill points to use them. What nodes are worth to sacrrifice, to get those "free" points while having ~90 lvl?

my tree rn look like this.
i still don't know what i will do when i'll get more levels/currency to invest in gear.

"
Malerbob wrote:
Hello, i guess i will look into ur build, as i loved the Ice Nova/Frostbolt combo some month´s ago as i played a CoC version. :)

Axiom Perpetuum good for leveling im combination with tabu and staff like that?

Is the PoB leveling tree still as it should be?

Regards!

nice to hear :)

axiom and tabulas are very strong for leveling, and the leveling tree is basically the same

i've finally decided what notables are good for the build, so here's my 3.10 build (theorycrafted by basically taking the 3.9 build and adding the new jewels):
https://pastebin.com/v3peL1Vz

Thx 4 the fast reply, just rushed trough normal lab, used holy flame totem in most fights because orb of storms i rly rly dont like. ^^

Can´t play next days, but i will continue for sure if i am back on track.

See ya!

How are the bosses going down with this build? What are the pros and cons compared to assassin version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info