50/50 mirror gloves?

not 50 ex

Spoiler
Second-class poe gamer
50 exalt??? talk of a mirror? Dude, you're so off base it's funny AAF.
It's a sad day to come back from WoW classic to this type of community. You all have treated the OP terribly by not listing why his item isn't as expensive as he considers it to be and what he could do to improve.

Your sarcastic treatment of the OP doesn't make coming back any easier.

"
Piskot wrote:

so i lucky annuled str crafted attack speed price now ?
should i go for multicraft crit strike chance and attack speed ?

Right now your gloves aren't exactly valuable, I wouldn't place them above 15 EX, but I haven't played since before Blight and I'm obsessive about getting life on every piece of gear. Here's the current list of available Warlord affixes for gloves.

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Warlord#Gloves

For gloves in the 50ex-mirror range, your gloves would need to have both +1 Frenzy Charges and Culling Strike, a high Life roll, either a weapon range roll or t2+ resist roll, and attack speed.

If you want true undeniable mirror tier gear, follow something similar to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/enbku9/1_frenzy_skills_target_additional_enemy_gloves/fdxjr1j/

Try to get Skills strike an additional target, comboed with Frenzy Charges, and Culling, a high life roll, Attack speed and t3+ resist would be mirror tier.

As it is right now, I wouldn't invest further into making those gloves better for sale, just either sell them as is or use them for your build.

They're decent gloves, just not as good as spending anything above 15 ex for them.
Last edited by Tsokushin on Jan 26, 2020, 6:51:50 PM

Heyyyy I got two more :p Okay, I will stop now :o
i mean, it's his item he can price it whatever he want. it's not like he tries to scam anyone or do something bad.

i don't know why you guys have to act like a brainless bad guy in drama series. you know, like trash talk and make fun of Protagonist just because they're insecure. no one likes that kind of character.
Last edited by Ozxell on Jan 26, 2020, 9:34:15 PM
"
Ozxell wrote:
i mean, it's his item he can price it whatever he want. it's not like he tries to scam anyone or do something bad.

i don't know why you guys have to act like a brainless bad guy in drama series. you know like trash talk and make fun of Protagonist just because they're insecure. no one likes that kind of character.

He asked a question, he's going to get answers.
Oke thanks for answers. I thought t1 life t1 flat phys +warlors t1 melee phys is worthy roll with attack speed it adds rly nice dmg to gloves same when i annul 2 more suffixes and craft ctir strike chance.

Thats why i am so exited first time i hitted good t1 rolls in my craft i couldnt find gloves with stats i have on market theere are one for 35 ex with lower rolls.

But anyway thanks normal guys for objective response.
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:

Heyyyy I got two more :p Okay, I will stop now :o

also i dont think its hard t oget gloves like this buy 2 gloves spam alternation orbs then use exalt to combine in tadaa done eveyone with 1000 alternations + 1.5 ex can do them. get 3 t1 rolls on item is a lot harder + open suffix

+2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range
is good mod for cyclone not culling stike because slayer has it in tree to kill enemies under 20% instantly. i crafted this gloves to what i think is good for my cyclone slayer.
Last edited by Piskot on Jan 27, 2020, 2:24:38 AM
"
Piskot wrote:
and craft ctir strike chance.

On GLOVES? No man, just no. This game is about opportunity cost, and that's not the correct high priority bench craft. You wanna do weapon range, or damage during any flask effect.
"
Piskot wrote:
i couldnt find gloves with stats i have on market theere are one for 35 ex with lower rolls.

People can ask any price they want. Doesn't make it worth it. There is A LOT of absolute crap on poe trade blatantly overpriced. You need a larger sample size of similr or same items to say ok THAT'S what such and such is worth or going for. SOme dude asking way too much for one rare glove doesn't equate to those rolls are worth 35+ exalt. The guy asking 35 exalt is a flaming moron.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 27, 2020, 2:41:37 AM
"
"
Piskot wrote:
and craft ctir strike chance.

On GLOVES? No man, just no. This game is about opportunity cost, and that's not the correct high priority bench craft. You wanna do weapon range, or damage during any flask effect.

i am thinking about the range craft

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info